Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Were your fathers blackpilled?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Did your fathers ever experience any blackpills in their life? Did they know the sacred knowledge? I have a gut feeling my father subconsciously knew. He is a 5'8 bald blue frog eyed guy. He is kinda stocky and his frame is big. He used SEA to gain a Dominican republic woman with three manlet children. Meanwhile his two biological sons, I am one of them kinda know the truth. Well for me I know it definitely, not sure about my half brother. All I know I am screwed because my father fucked a 4'11 foid and I was a turbomanlet. This was back when the marketplace was decent enough for some. But yeah out of curiosity what were your fathers like?

My dad was a 5’6-5‘7 manlet who was low IQ enough to procreate with a 4’10 turbofoidlet. I could’ve been a fucking turbomanlet because of my parents‘ dogshit genetics but fortunately I barely made it to 5’8. If my dad was blackpilled and high IQ, he would’ve reproduced with a tall robust 8 PSL gigastacy to give me the best genetics possible and lower the chance of creating a subhuman, so maybe my life wouldn’t be complete hell, but no. Actually that’s not my dad’s fault, it’s my mom’s fault because foids are the sexual selectors. She chose to settle down with a manlet who left when I was 2 jfl

Also it’s pretty much impossible for anyone before 2015 to be blackpilled since the term didn’t exist until around then

Also it’s pretty much impossible for anyone before 2015 to be blackpilled since the term didn’t exist until around then
I meant it in a way that even before the term was used, their was similar outcomes. It doesn't have to be specifically blackpill but something at least similar. Also brutal.

My dad is also a manlet (though slightly taller than me. He's 5'6 while I'm 5'3 and same height as my mom).

My dad is also a manlet (though slightly taller than me. He's 5'6 while I'm 5'3 and same height as my mom).
Brutal. Same height here. I hate how nature did me dirty and I was completely :bluepill: to it all.

Not blackpilled but my dad was redpilled

He is moderately blackpilled because he knew height, status and looks are important. Didn't teach me shit and was a piss poor rolemodel though.

You can’t find a more bluepilled and brainwashed individual than my father, lol

Blackpilled enough to resort to a noodlewhore
Bluepilled or sadistic enough to have kids
He has beta tendencies and spews bluepilled garbage

Is he soy? Then how did he got to make you?
Im a soy person genetically but internet forums exposed me to the blackpill. If it wasn’t for you guys I’d be the most bluepilled simp you could find lol

Im a soy person genetically but internet forums exposed me to the blackpill. If it wasn’t for you guys I’d be the most bluepilled simp you could find lol
How did your dad got to meet your mom, then?

How did your dad got to meet your mom, then?
Betabuxx. My mother also is way different compared to the average woman. She never wears makeup, loves hiking, doesn’t use any social media, is super healthy never eats crappy food, buys new clothes only rarely and doesn’t really seem to care about chad that much lol

Last edited:
Betabuxx. My mother also is way different compared to the average woman. She never wears makeup, loves hiking, doesn’t use any social media, is super healthy never eats crappy food, buys new clothes only rarely and don’t really seem to care about chad that much lol
Are they still married?

No he's redpilled lol and listens to jordan peterson (has some understanding of smv but a pretty bluepilled/redpilled way of seeing it). He thinks looks aren't that important and it's about "confidence" and alpha behavior. If I acted "confident" and "alpha" they would either roast the fuck outta me or call the cops. :feelskek:

But yeah out of curiosity what were your fathers like?
Bluepilled, I think. Since if he hadn't been bluepilled, he wouldn't have a child from an ugly fat 5'2 (158) foid. He's bald, not ugly, 5'11.5" (182 cm) and has perfect teeth and a good mandible.

Last edited:
no he's red/bluepilled

My dad is very very very very bluepilled. But he's a good person

No, when my father was a teen he was one of the "bad boys". The type of boys girls fond over

Blackpilled to PhD level.

I remember my dad once told me "women HATE short men" with that emphasis. He told me how women have hated him always. He is 5'6. Married a 5'1 average foid though. Probably his only encounter.

Thank Allah I didn't get the heightpill though. Made it to 5'11. My brother - whose name is actually CHAD - got crucified by it at 5'5 though. Still manages to copemaxx to a social Chad status but has near incel level treatment from women

Blackpilled to PhD level.

I remember my dad once told me "women HATE short men" with that emphasis. He told me how women have hated him always. He is 5'6. Married a 5'1 average foid though. Probably his only encounter.

Thank Allah I didn't get the heightpill though. Made it to 5'11. My brother - whose name is actually CHAD - got crucified by it at 5'5 though. Still manages to copemaxx to a social Chad status but has near incel level treatment from women
Yeah, it's over. :feelsrope:

Nope both my parents are bluepilled to oblivion I cannot cry to either them about my ugliness. :bluepill:

My father was 6'4" during his youth, broad frame, 250 lbs, bodybuilder, had money and cars, even a motorcycle. I think he never had a black pill moment in his life.