Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel @wereq wants to kill all incels

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★

What should we do with this bloodthirsty incelphobe:ping:

@wereq you want an incel genocide?

Explain yourself :ping:

we need TID

(total inkler domination)

I've always been an advocate of mass euthanasia of subhumans, shitskins, disabled, and truecels. Where have you been?

What should we do with this bloodthirsty incelphobe:ping:
Embrace my position. The lives of truecels are beyond redemption and agony. Those incels who can be redeemed should be given financing options for looksmaxxing surgery and foid slaves to fuck, but the irredeemable ones should be euthanized.

Embrace my position. The lives of truecels are beyond redemption and agony. Those incels who can be redeemed should be given financing options for looksmaxxing surgery and foid slaves to fuck, but the irredeemable ones should be euthanized.
Most people here can become normie-tier with surgery.

Wanting all ethnicels to rope is killing half of the incel population. Complete incel supremacy is a far better solution.

Humanity needs genocide. However, I disagree with @wereq. All of humanity needs to be annihilated. Women, men, children, incels and all so-called innocent people. We are stain on the earth and we make the world unclean. The only solution is mass slaughter on a scale that the world has never seen before.

Humanity needs genocide. However, I disagree with @wereq. All of humanity needs to be annihilated. Women, men, children, incels and all so-called innocent people. We are stain on the earth and we make the world unclean. The only solution is mass slaughter on a scale that the world has never seen before.
The only real answer here