Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Western society is doomed because incels refuse to wageslave

I don't believe that the Blackpill is a cause of social failure - it is a sign / symptom of social failure. Many young people - men in particular - simply don't believe that they have a future in current society anymore. And who can blame them? Housing is unaffordable, education saddles them with debt and the fruits of their productive labour become a bonus for the 1%. This all is coupled with the advent of internet culture and social media which alienates people from each other and replaces authentic social life with unrealistic Instragram representation. This has extremely detrimental effects on dating: fewer face-to-face interactions, unrealistic standards for both men and women and reliance on apps which try to cultivate romantic failure to generate money.
So this gets upboated on cucktears while they also shame us for being mad at it

It's doomed because of resource mismanagement, inceldom is worsened by this mismanagement. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That Idiot is barely literate.

So the world is doomed because men who were abandoned by society refuse to contribute to the said society :feelshaha:
It's absolutely not because of feminazism trannying this soyciety :feelskek:

Please allahu akbar yourself in a protest full of LGBT faggots, minus them and you dumb low IQ apes.
Your comment literally makes no sense, brocel... :feelshehe:

Not surprised that a low IQ inbred doesn't understand me.
Why are you bullying me reminding of my low IQ? There's real life and now you come here, come on...

Western society is doomed because women have too many rights not because a fraction of men are dropping outta a society that never cared about them

mudslims and shitslam pathetic fucking cucks destroying countries by spreading your shitslam making them low IQ and miserable
10247 2

okey bhai

IT retards don't know what they are talking about, as usual

Not just the west, there is going to be a global societal collapse. From mass violence in Africa and Latin America to wageslave men in East Asia and Western world getting tired of soyciety.

For once good post from that horrendous place. Aside from his claim that incels only want beautiful women; maybe some do, most seem to want their looksmatch.

Not just the west, there is going to be a global societal collapse. From mass violence in Africa and Latin America to wageslave men in East Asia and Western world getting tired of soyciety.
I think so too. There's almost nowhere that's not affected by either a male surplus or social media making women hypergamous.

I bet developing countries will see uprisings first. Because there having a wife and kids is all they look forward to. Whereas in developed countries there are lots of copes to keep men docile.

Lmao, why would anyone wage slave, burning themselves out if they don’t have a wife and kid at home? Even bosses back in the day use to celebrate an employee having a kid or taking a mortgage out because that mean they would be chained to their dead end job.

His dad probably beat him because he was a stupid faggot as demonstrated by his post. “You know the kid with jazz hands” type.

That Idiot is barely literate.
Also this

Yep, too many leftover males with no more incentive to play the game will spell doom for society. People vastly underestimate how dangerous this is, and it ain't the mass shooters they need to be most worried about. Just 20% of the male population dropping out of the dating game would be enough to utterly devastate the economy! What I call "mating game spending" is a critical component that keeps the economy running - men buy high cost items like houses, fancy cars, designer clothes/jewelry to attract a mate. And men who have kids spend money on supporting those kids. And they keep the marriage and divorce industries running. Just 20% of the male population giving up on the dating game means ALL THOSE INDUSTRIES will see a MASSIVE drop in revenue! And that'll have a ripple effect all across the economy, like job losses and more people requiring government assistance. A mass male dating dropout would be the final straw that sends the western world into a full-on collapse.
BTW, this is why the corporations, media and academia all resist the blackpill, campaign against the manosphere, and promote "feminist" ideology. They KNOW what will happen once too many ugly/short guys realize the truth about female sexual attraction. The entire economy depends on men spending money to "attract" some girl whose really only settling for him. The corporate elites NEED men to be naive simps and women to be settlers and gold diggers, otherwise their entire system implodes.

Last edited:
WHY DONT SLAVES WANT TO WORK FOR US !!!!
WHY DO SLAVES COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING TREATED LIKE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE WHILE WE PRETEND TO BE CARING COMPASSIONATE HUMANS
WHY ARE SLAVES SO SELFISH AND DO NOT WANT TO SUPPORT SINGLE MOTHERS AND WOMEN MAKING BAD CHOICES
WHY DON'T SLAVE SIGN SCAM CONTRACT SO THAT WOMEN CAN RIP YOU OFF FOR HALF OF YOUR SHIT !!!

UGHHH WHY DO SLAVES HATE WOMEN !!!! HATE IS EVIL AND BAD THATS WHY WE WILL SHOW THEM BY THREAT FORCE HOW TO WAGE SLAVE AND CONTRIBUTE !!!!

LOL NormalGroids are such hypocrite NIQQERS don't let them quilt trip you into servitude

it's over for society-cels

I'll never wageslave; fuck everyone who think they can collect tax off me

The highest iq post in the history of that subreddit

The reason Blackpill is so dangerous because it is leading Young guys towards misogyny and Anti Social behaviour.
Phew!

I though that an entire life of bullying, ostracism, gaslighting, social exclusion, exploitation, mistreatment, rudeness, and automatic rejections (faces of disgust before I even approach) leading to life-long sexlessness was doing it to me and to other incels, but guess I was wrong!

Good to know that all these hardships have no effect whatsoever. Our disaffection with soyciety is all due to reading about blackpill.

I wonder if bluepilled middle-class NPC normie sexhavers will suddenly become misogynistic and anti-social if they read blackpilled content.

Thats why men are no more motivated to do jobs because according to Blackpill theory..even if they work hard they cant have sex with Beautiful women.
This boyo is out of reality if he thinks for a second that any stacy or even a becky will throw her pussy at him once she finds out he works 90 hours a week to make a.... ---drum roll ! hold your chairs ! --- middle-class income! :feelskek:

Dude, middle-attractiveness foids nowadays just post a selfie on instagram or join Tinder and they get a never-ending stream of invitations from Chads and Chadlites for expensive dates, exclusive getaways, hotels, trips, clubs, parties etc. every day of the week. Foids get to wine and dine for free every single day they want to, just by replying their inbox invites. Moreover, foids are not impressed by your job, foids just need to send a shit-stained piece of toilet paper to any company front desk and they're hired on the spot.

This boyo has NO IDEA what tutorial mode is like. I bet he would have a brain aneurysm if a foid left her unblocked phone near him and he saw how fast the messages from Chads roll. 999+ unread. Or the famous resume experiment, in which foids get 30x more interest in hiring with the exact same resume.

This boyo is still stuck in the 1850's when a man just had to have a job to find a wife. I'm so sorry for the pain he will feel when he realizes what the 2022 reality actually is.

If you have ill feelings towards anyone or anyman it can affect you people in wrong way.
Personality detector delusion. It's so funny.

Guys like Richard Ramirez must have no "ill feelings towards anyone", so he gets tons of love letters from foids.

Dude: 30% of foids are in abusive relationships. 31% of young american males are incel.

Anyone who still believes in "personality detector" with this data available is delusional.

Last edited:
Phew!

I though that an entire life of bullying, ostracism, gaslighting, social exclusion, exploitation, mistreatment, rudeness, and automatic rejections (faces of disgust before I even approach) leading to life-long sexlessness was doing it to me and to other incels, but guess I was wrong!

Good to know that all these hardships have no effect whatsoever. Our disaffection with soyciety is all due to reading about blackpill.

I wonder if bluepilled middle-class NPC normie sexhavers will suddenly become misogynistic and anti-social if they read blackpilled content.

View attachment 650847

This boyo is out of reality if he thinks for a second that any stacy or even a becky will throw her pussy at him once she finds out he works 90 hours a week to make a.... ---drum roll ! hold your chairs ! --- middle-class income! :feelskek:

Dude, middle-attractiveness foids nowadays just post a selfie on instagram or join Tinder and they get a never-ending stream of invitations from Chads and Chadlites for expensive dates, exclusive getaways, hotels, trips, clubs, parties etc. every day of the week. Foids get to wine and dine for free every single day they want to, just by replying their inbox invites. Moreover, foids are not impressed by your job, foids just need to send a shit-stained piece of toilet paper to any company front desk and they're hired on the spot.

This boyo has NO IDEA what tutorial mode is like. I bet he would have a brain aneurysm if a foid left her unblocked phone near him and he saw how fast the messages from Chads roll. 999+ unread. Or the famous resume experiment, in which foids get 30x more interest in hiring with the exact same resume.

This boyo is still stuck in the 1850's when a man just had to have a job to find a wife. I'm so sorry for the pain he will feel when he realizes what the 2022 reality actually is.

Personality detector delusion. It's so funny.

Guys like Richard Ramirez must have no "ill feelings towards anyone", so he gets tons of love letters from foids.

Dude: 30% of foids are in abusive relationships. 31% of young american males are incel.

Anyone who still believes in "personality detector" with this data available is delusional.
Facts after facts

my dream, the incels revolt

wrong again

mentions incels are only chasing top tier women

more misrepresenting crap

most true incels on here would give their right arm for a 4/10 woman

its pathetic projecting as women are shooting for the top 20% of men, thus it COMPLETELY NUKES THEIR ARGUMENT TO ASSUME ALL INCELS ARE CHASING TOP WOMEN, IT GIVES AWAY THEIR OWN PROJECTION

And here is what completely nukes her argument

I wouldnt even date a "stacey" or obviously beautiful woman, because of the nature of society and its completely bent nature regading lookism and the insane HALO they have received their whole life with utterly no EFFORT, the entitlement and standards of these women is BIBLICAL.

It would not be worth the squeeze the effort required to keep up like a hamster in a wheel of all these demands , and fighting of giga chad after giga chad would be INSANE IT WOULD EAT UP YOUR WHOLE LIFE. The women would have to prove that she has legitimately a "good personality" to me for me to go after her, otherwise its a trap.

DUMBASS FOID

Last edited:
There is no point in working if society doesn't give you anything. It's better to just be a parasyte

If you hate toilets you insecure :soy::soy::soy:

I think one of the top reason the blackpill is spreading this fast is Mark Zuckerberg. His platforms(especially gram) let everyone see what they don’t and can’t have. People used to imagine heaven relative to their reality. These days they know exactly what they are missing.
Mark_Zuckerberg_F8_2019_Keynote_%2832830578717%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Just say no
To Jewish usery:feelsLSD:

I'm glad inceldom is spreading. More men are starting to wake up

Paying taxes as low value incel loser males is the most cucked shit over.

You are literally giving your money to chad police officers, firefighters, and for social programs to keep society running.

wall of text this guy can't spell