Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age did you lose all your friends?

As soon as I entered high school. I’m down to one.
I’m grateful i have one loyal friend who sticks with me

Around 11-12, it was middleschool when i had one 'friend'.

Never had any

I never had friends

When my family moved, just as I was entering teenage years. Never fit in with any group of people in my new school, just stuck to myself and started developing my internet addiction at the same time. Looking back I don’t know how much of my social isolation was self imposed.

Only down to two friends left. One from high school the other I’ve know since early childhood. I’m turning 23 in a couple of months and estimate by that time all of my friends will be gone and I’ll have almost no one left except immediate family. What age did you lose the last of your friends (if you ever had any)
College ish — only ever had one real friend —nerdy guy and we were best buds for like 10 years. But he moved to another place for work and has new buddies so stopped talking to me. It happens, I get it, but other than that never had more than acquaintances for the most part. To be honest though I wouldn’t want to be most peoples friend cuz most people are fucking bluepilled retards.

Only down to two friends left. One from high school the other I’ve know since early childhood. I’m turning 23 in a couple of months and estimate by that time all of my friends will be gone and I’ll have almost no one left except immediate family. What age did you lose the last of your friends (if you ever had any)

18, because of college. I couldn't make any college friends because incels are hard to find(because they stay in their dorm) and all the normie friend groups typically have a foid in them and we know how that goes.

2014 I lost most contacts and "friends" cause I got send to a sanatorium

2020 I lost a lot of close friends. One of my best friends at the time told me he couldnt live with my bad vibes (even if I acted normally) cause it made him depressed and didnt want to deal with my potential suicide. He said he wouldnt go to my funeral. I lost nearly all friends and contacts that year. All but 2 internet friends.

I still have 3 good irl friends left fortunately though except for one I see them once or twice a month at maximum

I dont speak anyone else so am pretty lonely but also very grateful for this site

Oddly enough I still have a friend from infant school - we pass messages back and forth of Whatsapp a few times a week, memes, stuff about investing, games, science. I have another friend from highschool I do the same with. I have basically lost touch with one or two other friends. It's sad. They have their own lives now though. Nothing you can do.

Last time I had a real friend was 2013.

Since then I've had one coworker who we were somewhat close, but that feels more like an acquaintance. We hung out once IRL and then he ghosted me when I moved.

Around 13 when they started hanging around girls

Can't lose what you never had @based_meme

They weren't true friends but he did give me a ride that one time when my car wouldn't start at the local gas station.

Well I didn’t really have any friends till I was 14. (There were 3 of us) and we were friends for 2 years. Then they dumped when I was in 10th grade. No friends ever since. :feelsrope:

After high school

I have 3 close friends..most of the people I considered friends I lost contact with after high school.

i was fully blackpilled before the forum around 26-7 and dropped almost every norman i knew and started to lampoon them for their pathetic beliefs, I only have 1 left who has been very loyal and has gone through thick and thin (this is what a real friend looks like), and I wont let them go for anything, i have found one diamond.

But this is the black pill in action; despite a pretty hard search, I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO FIND EVEN 1 MORE FRIEND TO ADD TO THIS STABLE, NOT 1 in FUCKING YEARS.

This along with the black pill is the main driver of my depression, that so few people think outside their tiny box of self interest, that are inquisitive enough to see outside the tiny box they have been placed into and can conceive of the actual reality that surrounds them to even open up and have an objective conversation not riddled with narcissism and hubris.

The older I get the more i realise to have no friend is FAR SUPERIOR THAN HANGING AROUND THE WRONG PEOPLE WHO ARE CHARLATANS BY MANY ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE.