Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What age is female prime?

Pick one:

• Below 14 (pedos)

Votes: 19 13.1%

Votes: 15 10.3%

Votes: 16 11.0%

Votes: 39 26.9%

Votes: 17 11.7%

Votes: 21 14.5%

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Above 20 (cucks)

Votes: 7 4.8%

• Total voters
16-19
Most female top models do their breakthrough at that age.

15-20
It depends on the person ofc

In their teens in general
But you gotta get them younger than that so you pairbond & so they don't start slutting it up as soon as they hit their teens
Dating a 10yo should be mandatory for men so they could enjoy the most optimal dating experiences and chance for success

Let's settle this.

I know a lot of ppl are gonna say younger but I think 17-28. It depends on the foid though, some of them peak a year or two earlier, some later. I've seen foids in their late 20s who I would have said were younger which is lifefuel sometimes, I have to admit.

Anyway, I remember when I was around 17 seemed to be the age that even the plain looking foids started to look pretty hot and womanly.

A quick example of the variation I talked about, there was this one foid who was kinda cute when she was 14, she actually "approached" me when I was at the youth club, she got kicked out because she kept on after she told me she was 14 and I said no (I was 17 so overaged and she was still under).

But now I've looked her up on facebook when she must be in her mid 20s and she looks fat and ugly. But when she was 14 she was petite but curvy. But that is the exception rather than the rule, she must have peaked extra early.

Edit: Okay, I'm pleasantly surprised, we all seem to agree on here!

Last edited:
18-21. lucky women have make up to hide themselves in

around 17 tbhh

These days I find foids in their 20's replusive.

18 - 27/29

but the wall dosnt exist anyways , there are cucks for every cunt

47 - 49
I'm the only one who put over 20.
20 is young enough to be my grandchild.
A 20 year old won't even remember The Trade Center Bombing.
I remember The Moon Landing.

but 16-20 biologically speaking is their prime where they are of the highest quality after that they will gradually age

Before they lose there virginity to chad.

Before they develop ugly sacks of pectoral fat and excess ugly ass fat. Prepubertal girls. Age varies.

Only the intelligent are attracted to this morphology though as it transcends primitive attraction to sexual maturity as seen with the female’s primitive attraction merely to dimorphic men.

Attraction to preteens is attraction to the vastly more aesthetic youth. It is an eye for the aesthetic in a world of animalistic hedonism.

Study shows that men of all ages find foids at age 20 is the most attractive.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dataclysm-shows-men-are-attracted-to-women-in-their-20s-2014-10

54455482eab8ea361710fecc-750-699.jpg

12 year old Jennifer Connely
2140.jpg

Once-Upon-a-Time-in-America-131.jpg

Once-Upon-a-Time-in-America-121.jpg

MV5BMTk1MDExOTAtNWNiZC00OGYxLThiN2EtOGJhZDkwNGI0ZDIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg

MV5BNTYzMWFiMDUtZjRjOC00OWYxLWE1ODEtZThjNmM0YzY3NTNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg

no you goddamn glownigger. Their boobs and ass aren’t even developed by that point.

the problem is that they whore themselves out too early
They are just more pure and attractive at that age. As zensfy said not everyone is into used up roasties

They are just more pure and attractive at that age. As zensfy said not everyone is into used up roasties
They are only used up roasties because society has trained them that it’s ok to whore out early. It’s not ok.

[UWSL]no you goddamn glownigger. Their boobs and ass aren’t even developed by that point.[/UWSL]
There’s definitely lots of foids who are attractive at that age and below. I’ve seen many hot fuckable foids as young as 8-9.
some people like myself as well prefer flat chests and small asses on our foids with a cute child-like face, not everyone is into used up roasties with d-cups and lip fillers.
Exactly. I like foids who look like little girls, not caked up slut looking adult whores.

About and they would stay like that until late 20s or early 30s depending on the women and what they do with their bodies.

Personally, I find mid 20s to be ideal, so long as they have little to no body count and innocence in the eyes are a bonus.

[UWSL]Personally, I find mid 20s to be ideal, so long as they have little to no body count and innocence in the eyes are a bonus.[/UWSL]
The fuck? No foid over 17 has 0 body count let alone mid 20s JFL

The fuck? No foid over 17 has 0 body count let alone mid 20s JFL
RARE EXCEPTIONS!!!
I know of one, however she lives in another state.

Social anxiety on certain women benefit us, and also not being corrupted by influence of modern society.

And for the record, “LITTLE to no body count”.

Last edited:
There’s higher chance of winning lottery than finding a 18+ virgin foid.
You’re not wrong. But while it’s improbable, it can still be possible. However, it depends on where you are. I have no hope where I live. But if I can relocate, I might find luck.

the prime is 17-18 tbh:feelsautistic: