Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What anime are you watching this season?

K

konthefox

Recruit
Personally, this season is really eventful for me.

Just to share a few. Golden Kamui, continuing Nanatsu no Taizai, Maybe Franxx, Tada Kun wa Koi wo Shinai, Shiyan Pin Jiating , Comic Girls, 3D Kanojo, FMP S4, Mahou Shoujo Site, Devils Line, Ginga Eiyuu, Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii and I think thats it for this season for me.

And, of course these guys.

100240 DwfSPdzzhYdE
I485^cimgpsh orig
100240 DwfSPdzzhYdE

BLACK CLOVER!!!!

black clover, shokugeki, steins gate, megalo boxing, franxx, my hero academia, Tokyo ghoul re (even though ive read the manga)

black clover, shokugeki, steins gate, megalo boxing, franxx, my hero academia, Tokyo ghoul re (even though ive read the manga)

Wait, when did they made anime of Tokyo Ghoul Re?

gantz is my favorite anime

A bunch

Golden kamuy, high school dxd, hero academy, megalo box, AGGO, tada kin, wotakai,hinamatsuri, pretty derby, (gonna start) darling, 7 deadly sins, Beatless (only one watching it literally)

Not airing:

3-gatsu no lion, your lie in April (rewatch), clannad (rewatch), angel beats (rewatch), plastic memories (rewatch), beyond the boundary (rewatch), infinite stratos

Waiting for:
Non non biyori vacation, OPM S2, MOB psycho s2, re zero OVA, code geass s3, danmachi s2 and movie, goblin slayer, shield hero, girls showing their panties while looking at you in disgust

Beatless (only one watching it literally)
I dropped it around episode 5 or 6 i think. is it any good?

Waiting for:
Non non biyori vacation, OPM S2, MOB psycho s2, re zero OVA, code geass s3, danmachi s2 and movie, goblin slayer, shield hero, girls showing their panties while looking at you in disgust

Code Geass s3, Danmachi s2, Goblin Slayer is hype if they do the manga justice, great visuals. Shield Hero i'm on the fence about. I'm caught up w/ the manga but not sure I'll enjoy it. Oh, To be hero is getting a new season I think. OPM s2, Mob Psycho s2, and more Non non biyori is all hype.

I dropped it around episode 5 or 6 i think. is it any good?
no LOL, I’m just watching it because I try to never drop anime. Only good thing to come out was the OP.

I don't keep up. I only watch series that are finished.

Actually just started Tokyo Ghoul on Friday. The previous seasons are pretty short so I might finish them and start S3 before S3 finishes. Watching the alternate Stein's Gate and Black Clover. Black Clover gives me the same vibe as Bleach. Hopefully it improves and doesn't stagnate quality wise.