Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are some good excuses to touch a female?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Ngl boyos Im touch deprived, after the last weekend it seems like I am back to my apt to what seems itll be anotoher 6 month touch dry spell

I need good excuses to touch a rando female like getting your groceries and accidentally brushing your fingers and such, preferably more than that

I would also like to know this.

Trip and land ur dick in here vajajy :feelzez:

There is tight space so u have no choice but to brush past them a little

Say you have a skin condition that can only be relieved with a woman's touch.

Say you have a skin condition that can only be relieved with a woman's touch.

And then I make this face as Im touching her

818.jpg

When she stands in flames and you are the only one, who could save her.

To be honest, when you are not befriended, nothing will work but give negative reactions.

When i was 15, on a school trip to amusement park. A couple was riding the same ride again again again. I would always chose the seat beside her. Our arms would touch.

Ngl boyos Im touch deprived, after the last weekend it seems like I am back to my apt to what seems itll be anotoher 6 month touch dry spell

I need good excuses to touch a rando female like getting your groceries and accidentally brushing your fingers and such, preferably more than that
chiropractor, massage therapist, taoist master, yoga master

Just be an east asian wizard and subwaymaxx theory

Just get a girlfriend and you won't need an excuse to touch her. You can just put your hands on her whenever you want and she'll enjoy it.

Oh and if you'd like to live a life of luxury, just get rich.

chiropractor, massage therapist, taoist master, yoga master
I had a bundle of thai massage (10 times) got as Christmas present by my parents 8 years ago.
This Thai girl kneaded my arms, legs, neck, back, especially the lower back for 30 mins. I only had pants on. I had not sexual thoughts in my mind during the procedure, but it was always extremely exciting for my body and I f*cking came one time. Very embarrassing and I never couldn't enjoy it fully because I had withhold and fight it permanently.

A girl slapped my ass 10 years ago as a joke to laugh at me.

I just want a prime jb stacy to twerk on my dick.

Get a massage or something. And I don't mean a sexual one.

I know prostitution is illegal in the US, but can't you get at least a massage from a woman?

If you see a foid walking alone with no white knights in sight just wear a hood slap her ass and dash, unless ur a fatass u could prob easily outrun her and very unlikely she'll call the cops for it

Start a fire and return to the scene of the crime, save a foid and get your first "kiss" :feelsEhh:

If you see a foid walking alone with no white knights in sight just wear a hood slap her ass and dash, unless ur a fatass u could prob easily outrun her and very unlikely she'll call the cops for it
Based as fuck. I'd do this if I wasn't so High-inhib

- Press yourself against women in a full bus / train.

- Grab a woman walking by a road, pull her away when a car comes and tell her you thought the car would have hit her.

- Sit next to a woman on a bus / train and pretend to fall asleep on her.

- Learn or pretend to know something about hand reading as an excuse to touch their hands.

- Say you saw a weird spot on the backside of her arm and grab it to examine it.

- Invent magic tricks which involve touching her.

- spike her drink and when she collapses claim you know first aid and then you can press on her breasts and give mouth to mouth.

In 7th grade I tripped and fell while playing volleyball in pe and reached out to catch myself and accidentally touched a foids chest. She was flat as fuck so I didnt feel anything but most relevant experience i have

Best strategy is to pretend to trip then touch while falling

I've seen some grope vids where the guy goes to supermarkets, says excuse me and lightly moves them aside by pushing their ass then grabs an item on the lower shelves where they were standing. Seems like the best method imo

Just download Tinder and get a girl it's that easy

Get a massage or something. And I don't mean a sexual one.

I know prostitution is illegal in the US, but can't you get at least a massage from a woman?
This. I've heard it helps at least somewhat with skin hunger. Haven't tried it yet myself, though, so I can't confirm from personal experience.
Invent magic tricks which involve touching her.
It's funny, because I occasionally watch Penn & Teller Fool Us clips on YouTube, and if I remember correctly, there was a magician on there once who was unattractive, and he asked Allison (the foid host) to join him on stage, and he reached out to grab her hand and she physically winced and clearly didn't like being touched by this subhuman. I can't remember which magician he was, though.

Last edited:

I often have to go to the doctor, a social worker, a psychologist and a psychiatrist. They are all females.
It fills me with a sense of power to know that they have to shake my hand out of common courtesy, despite (secretly) not wanting to do that or being disgusted by it.
Some of them have a really limp handshake.
But they simply have to deal and interact with me, because it's their job.

don't do it bro you will get accused of rape or some shit

My advice is don't do it, you'll get Metooed, and screw yourself over. Though it's up to you if you're smart enough to listen.

Slapping
Punching
Making her wear her Covid mask in public

Work at a morgue.

@Total Imbecile become a masseuse.

When you need something from the shops, find a female cashier and pay in cash, then you can try to have your hands touch when you hand her the money/when she gives you the change if applicable. This happened to me in Subway once and the split second when the girl and I made hand contact felt so good.

When you need something from the shops, find a female cashier and pay in cash, then you can try to have your hands touch when you hand her the money/when she gives you the change if applicable. This happened to me in Subway once and the split second when the girl and I made hand contact felt so good.
I had that same thing happened to me, coins work better because you can drag out the payment for a tiny bit longer

Just get a girlfriend and you won't need an excuse to touch her. You can just put your hands on her whenever you want and she'll enjoy it.

Oh and if you'd like to live a life of luxury, just get rich.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But for real OP go see a hooker FFS

The only thing you ‘ll get is complain for sexual harassment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back