Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are some phrases to insult women?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
what are some phrases to insult women? something to hurt them emotionally.

roasties kinda works

Tell them to be stop being overdramatic or call them emotional :society:

Strike at insecurities, just like they do when they insult us. When they insult us it's small dick, not manly, etc. In my country women sometimes use "impotent" as an insult. Meaning they use erectile dysfunction in men as an insult even though 50% of middle aged men suffer from ED
Now what are women insecure about? Honestly nothing really. Maybe fat or ugly? Idk

Strike at insecurities, just like they do when they insult us. When they insult us it's small dick, not manly, etc. In my country women sometimes use "impotent" as an insult. Meaning they use erectile dysfunction in men as an insult even though 50% of middle aged men suffer from ED
Now what are women insecure about? Honestly nothing really. Maybe fat or ugly? Idk
maybe, i'll give it a try. my go to is calling women landwhales, but it doesn't have effect online. but never tried calling a woman landwhale in real life.

call them subhuman (if they are ugly), then if they call you ugly, say yes. They will go into coping mode instantly.