Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are sure signs that you are ugly?

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
Title says it all. Post me your reasons and anecdotes boyos.

If you were called ugly at least once then you are ugly

Girls never look at you. Or if they do they look with disgust. Or they look at you by mistake to see if there is a good looking guy standing there and because it's not and is only you they look away quickly.

If no one sees you as a sexual being (or as someone who could have sex). If people talk behind your back. If women actively avoid you, make fun of you or find you "creepy". If you get treated like shit by everyone.
There are so many sure signs...

Last edited:
Dick is not wet.

You are treated badly by default because of no apparent reason.

0 matches on tinder is the best ugliness test

People will tell you that your ugly, it happens to me all the time.

You are treated badly by default because of no apparent reason.
I always wondered for years why people avoid me like a plague and treat me like a worthless piece of shit, then i swallowed the blackpill and realized that i'm just ugly. lol even some incels on here started to dislike me after they saw my pic.

Tinder meter.

Girls never look at you. Or if they do they look with disgust. Or they look at you by mistake to see if there is a good looking guy standing there and because it's not and is only you they look away quickly.

This.

i legit have never experienced any of this . only bullying but they never said me ugly... perhaps am i not?

When a girl rejects you by saying "have you ever looked yourself at the mirror, Anon?"

i legit have never experienced any of this . only bullying but they never said me ugly... perhaps am i not?

You’re probably an average guy or merely below average.

Girls avoiding you in public even if you aren't looking at them. If they move extra to either the left or the right side when you're near them, it's over boyo. I'd rather be invisible like 95% of this forum due to being in the 4-6/10 range rather than being part of the 5% who are in the sub 3 range. It's sui-fuel.

You’re probably an average guy or merely below average.

its a shame i have virtually no social life to figure it out.... sometimes i think that some of us are not that ugly and they are just too autistic... i know i am. if i had a better "personality" i could have found a 3/10... i know it sounds cukced but come on...

Girls making fun of you as you pass them by.

Invisible to women and normies unless they are looking at you to make fun of you with their friends. Everyone treats you as if you don't exist.

Female cashiers either not looking at you or dropping money into your hand when giving you your change as to avoid touching you. If you aren't ugly then they will put the money in your hands.

i dont know if that happened to me... sometimes i think they laugh at me, sometimes i am not sure
In my case they really do laugh at me considering they look at me for a split second before turning to their friend, them saying something and the two or three of them just laughing. It's always smaller groups, barely larger groups. But even then it happens to me. This one time, a group of white JBs cycling past me made fun of me, one of them yelled (as a joke, obviously) "What's your number?" And then one of the other girls yelled "Ewww." Femoids are cruel. Especially teenagers.

In my case they really do laugh at me considering they look at me for a split second before turning to their friend, them saying something and the two or three of them just laughing. It's always smaller groups, barely larger groups. But even then it happens to me. This one time, a group of white JBs cycling past me made fun of me, one of them yelled (as a joke, obviously) "What's your number?" And then one of the other girls yelled "Ewww." Femoids are cruel. Especially teenagers.

Honestly i am not sure if we are being paranoid or it is the true... i still remember one of the few times i went with some friends on the beach at night (i am extremely anxious about those things) the two girls were constantly mocking me because i was a virgin (they figured it out by themselves). when we returned to the summer house ( a guy was hosting us) Chad fucked with one of the two roasties inside the bedroom ( i heard everything). i didnt venture again with roasties since then

Females treat you with disgust and disdain.

its a shame i have virtually no social life to figure it out.... sometimes i think that some of us are not that ugly and they are just too autistic... i know i am. if i had a better "personality" i could have found a 3/10... i know it sounds cukced but come on...

This is what I think too. It's hard to tell how good or bad you are as a male unless you are very high/10 i.e. 8, 9 or 10 because I'm pretty sure I'm 5/10 at least yet it seems that I am just as invisible as a 1/10.

But I also think why the fuck should you have a 3/10 or less if you aren't that far down yourself?

In an ideal world 5/10 should be able to fuck other 5 without any real game but those 5s spend years being depressed about not being as good as chad.

I think some girls know they are 9s and 10s so just wait for the top level men to roll in and others whore themselves out to make up for this. In chad's eyes a 5 out of 10 who is a sure thing is a good deal opposed to a 9 or 10 who may require some effort. Hence hypergamy and slut culture becoming the norm because it works for them basically.

Posting on this forum

This is what I think too. It's hard to tell how good or bad you are as a male unless you are very high/10 i.e. 8, 9 or 10 because I'm pretty sure I'm 5/10 at least yet it seems that I am just as invisible as a 1/10.

But I also think why the fuck should you have a 3/10 or less if you aren't that far down yourself?

In an ideal world 5/10 should be able to fuck other 5 without any real game but those 5s spend years being depressed about not being as good as chad.

I think some girls know they are 9s and 10s so just wait for the top level men to roll in and others whore themselves out to make up for this. In chad's eyes a 5 out of 10 who is a sure thing is a good deal opposed to a 9 or 10 who may require some effort. Hence hypergamy and slut culture becoming the norm because it works for them basically.

i am pretty sure i am not hideous i am around 5/10 or even 5,5/10 in a good day.

btw what happened with that bitch in your work?

Honestly i am not sure if we are being paranoid or it is the true... i still remember one of the few times i went with some friends on the beach at night (i am extremely anxious about those things) the two girls were constantly mocking me because i was a virgin (they figured it out by themselves). when we returned to the summer house ( a guy was hosting us) Chad fucked with one of the two roasties inside the bedroom ( i heard everything). i didnt venture again with roasties since then
In my case, it's definitely true. I see it happening in my peripheral vision. How were those roasties mocking you? Luckily I've had people not mock me for being a virgin. I've always been open about it. I remember in high school, this higher-tier normie, maybe Chad-lite, asked if I was a virgin and I said yeah. He was like "I respect you for being honest about it." Lol. And in college when I was asked if I ever had a girlfriend, I said no. They didn't make fun of me either. Three or four other girls were present aside from the one who asked.

if people go out of their way to treat you like shit, you're probably ugly. Otherwise you're simply unattractive. There's a difference IMO

i am pretty sure i am not hideous i am around 5/10 or even 5,5/10 in a good day.

btw what happened with that bitch in your work?

Ha ha that bitch. I love the way statements like that are the norm here. Nothing has been mentioned so I'll give it a day or two to blow over.

In my case, it's definitely true. I see it happening in my peripheral vision. How were those roasties mocking you? Luckily I've had people not mock me for being a virgin. I've always been open about it. I remember in high school, this higher-tier normie, maybe Chad-lite, asked if I was a virgin and I said yeah. He was like "I respect you for being honest about it." Lol. And in college when I was asked if I ever had a girlfriend, I said no. They didn't make fun of me either. Three or four other girls were present aside from the one who asked.

We were playing in the sand and we threw a ball to each other, the game was that somebody throws the ball to someone else who the thrower thinks that he does a thing which we were saying. so the question was "who is virgin" they threw the ball to me.

and they then mocked me " why are you virgin [myname]" and they hit me (softly but annoying) wtf...

Some signs that definitely let you know you are ugly:

-You've been called ugly previously.
-Girls don't make eye contact with you
-You sit near a femoid, on a bench or at lunch, and she quickly gets up (could be that you smell too)
-You get 0 tinder matches after effort long swiping
-People do not treat you well in general , even cashiers and in public
-People avoid you for no other apparent reason
-You have no friends despite being a nice person
-You've never been asked out or engaged in pleasant conversation with a femoid
-People gossip or talk about you behind your back when you enter a certain place/ event due to your abnormal looks.
-People laugh at you for your inferiority
-You find it difficult to look in the mirror
-You are curry

We were playing in the sand and we threw a ball to each other, the game was that somebody throws the ball to someone else who the thrower thinks that he does a thing which we were saying. so the question was "who is virgin" they threw the ball to me.

and they then mocked me " why are you virgin [myname]" and they hit me (softly but annoying) wtf...
How old were you when this happened? Sounds like some teenager stuff to me.

fucking ragefuel. We need more school shootings.

you can't ook at yourself in the mirror without feeling a little sick.
you post regularly on incels.is

Only uber chads like Lachowski can stand there and get hit on. You gotta be aggressive too I guess. If you are unattractive and approach though, you end up like Dan Cilley:

pretty sure most people don't do well with a cold approach you filming them saying, "hi i like you." though given that's a cringe compilation, i'm guessing he had better responders at other times. before he went after the indian it sounded like that group of women liked him tbh.

dude seems to have a lot going for him so it's too bad if even he can't make it.

Last edited:
oh yeah, i have people left & right mocking me or being passive aggressive. it's a daily torture-a-thon.

I have like 5 female friends at uni who i hang out with. They all friendzoned me probably but am i ugly? If i have them only as friends?
at least your were goodlooking enough to even get friendzoned

I´m always respected and taken seriously if I´m speaking to someone on the phone who does´t know how I look, but never in person

if females initiate conversation with you, you are normie
if you have to initiate any conversation, you are ugly