Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the Most Likely Ways the World can End Soon?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I can't remember going a day without hoping that it would be earth's last, and I need a reason to hope.

North Korea starting world war 3
Asteroid from space
Those are the only most likely scenarios I can think of

If tension breaks out in the Middle-East, Korea, and Ukraine all at the same time, then a lot of countries would be under stressed. Even, perhaps Europe may become divided more with the rise of Etho-Nationalism?

Or

Some kind of major economic crash. Maybe crypto-currency, may have a way of potentially messing up our global-economy in the near distant future... People would then have to start killing each other, like for survival, like in Latin America.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKES

Nukes/ WWIII
Comet
Pole shift (hypothetically)
Crop loss
Disease

kim jong un knows what to do

No one is taking your thread seriously. What will end this Earth is the reconstruction of The Third Temple.

No one is taking your thread seriously. What will end this Earth is the reconstruction of The Third Temple.
This.

People would go absolutely berserk

Trees and plants go on strike.

It will end when the sun becomes a red giant.

The world won't end anytime soon but I think Humanity will destroy itself

Why settle for the world, how about the whole universe

If tension breaks out in the Middle-East, Korea, and Ukraine all at the same time, then a lot of countries would be under stressed. Even, perhaps Europe may become divided more with the rise of Etho-Nationalism?

Or

Some kind of major economic crash. Maybe crypto-currency, may have a way of potentially messing up our global-economy in the near distant future... People would then have to start killing each other, like for survival, like in Latin America.
all cryptocurrency can do is fucking with graphic cards price, and that really makes me want to go er and destroy this world so who knows
third impact didn't destroy earth in 2015 so third temple won't do it as well
Lilith Third Impact