Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are YOU doing to lookmax?

LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
My lookmax cope:
- minoxodil to grow a  beard(currently can only grow a goatee and a weak chin line)
- Gymcelling in order to put on some muscles and to get a thicker neck(neck theory).
- TRT to boost gymcelling and thicken bones(idk about the last one tbh)
- Buy a clock and accesories to cover up my wristceldom
- Dress in normie clothing to appear NT. Srs, Nike airmax projects NT like crazy, pluss it adds 1.5 inches to your height. 
- Get my eyebrows threaded
- Eyecream to remove dark circles under eyes(idk if it works tbh, browsing incel.me at night probably fks my eyes up)
- Considering to learn how to do makeup low key, in order to cover up flaws

If all else fails then i'll consider plastic surgery.
So how do you guys lookmax?

Nothing. Tried pretty much everything, nothing worked, so I've given up.

Angry_runt said:
Nothing. Tried pretty much everything, nothing worked, so I've given up.

FeelsBad. What did you try?

LeagueEuW said:
FeelsBad. What did you try?

I've been gymceling for 13 years, but I quickly realized it won't help me.
I've fixed my teeth as much as they can be fixed.
All kinds of hairstyles.
All kinds of facial hair.
Tan, no tan.
Fake tattoos.
All kinds of eyewear.
All kinds of clothes. I even have a bunch of tailored suits like a subhuman James Bond.
Whenever I tried something, I'd walk around the busiest part of whichever city I'm in and I wouldn't get like one girl giving me eye contact.

So much time and energy wasted...

- Wear Desio Icy Blue contact lenses to turn my grey eyes into Nash Grier's blue eyes (he is average otherwise but his eye color does SO much for him)
- Wear shoe lifts to go from 6'1 to 6'3/6'4
- Gymcel, especially shoulders and neck (might roid but hate injections)
- Chin, cheekbone, jaw and eyebrow ridge augmentation surgeries
- Nose straightening surgery
- Eye squinting
- Jaw jutting
- Force slightly deeper voice
- Get a good haircut
- Get good cologne
- Apply oils to eyebrows and lashes for more aesthetic definition
- Tan my skin slightly and kill the acne by not eating trash
- Buy designer reps from China to project wealth

I'm also socially retarded and have no friends so I need more looks than most people.

Anglo-Saxon said:
- Wear Desio Icy Blue contact lenses to turn my grey eyes into Nash Grier's blue eyes (he is average otherwise but his eye color does SO much for him)
- Eye squinting
- Jaw jutting
- Get a good haircut
- Get good cologne

I'm also socially retarded and have no friends so I need more looks than most people.

How Arab are you?

Anglo-Saxon said:
I'm racially Germanic.

Ah you Germans never know when to give up   :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Ah you Germans never know when to give up   :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I just listed what COULD save me, I don't have the energy to go through with it. I can't believe in something that doesn't guarantee success. I'm not necessarily German btw

Anglo-Saxon said:
I just listed what COULD save me, I don't have the energy to go through with it. I can't believe in something that doesn't guarantee success. I'm not necessarily German btw

ohh I gotcha, ya I mean you did list the ultimate LooksMAX but nothing in life is guaranteed. you could start with maybe the ones that are reasonable at this time and go up from there?

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
ohh I gotcha, ya I mean you did list the ultimate LooksMAX but nothing in life is guaranteed. you could start with maybe the ones that are reasonable at this time and go up from there?

Yeah I'm really torn on this decision. I'm going to start losing my youth soon too. Becoming filthy rich alongside is what can save any incel, but like the intensive looksmaxing it requires extreme work ethic.

My successful maxing included :

Dropping weight
Got ripped
Used test
Got some hawt tattoos
Bought hip hop style clothing
Bought a grill, some chain bling, a two finger ring, all gold .
Got like 9 piercings lol, would mix and match to match my gear .
Bought a sporty car and had it painted, tinted, and outfitted with rims and a nice sound system
Became more low inhibition, more aggressive, more copefident.
Besides hitting on girls I also pumped coke so once in a while I got sexual favors for some of it. Rolls, too.
I basically got a couple bjs for like 9 dollars a piece, KEK. Although I don't do that shit any more.

If you're a volcel fatty who isn't repulsive you may have a chance. Looksmax neow.

Sub8Hate said:

Dropping weight
Got ripped
Used test
Got some hawt tattoos
Bought a sporty car and had it painted, tinted, and outfitted with rims and a nice sound system
Besides hitting on girls I also pumped coke so once in a while I got sexual favors for some of it. Rolls, too.
I basically got a couple bjs for like 9 dollars a piece, KEK. Although I don't do that shit any more.

If you're a volcel fatty who isn't repulsive you may have a chance. Looksmax neow.

I don't have the willpower food is great cope

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I don't have the willpower food is great cope

I hear ya, but I HAD to. I was fat my whole fucking life and really, really wanted some pussy. 

But then I learned it wasn't enough to just be "skinny." That the game required an average guy to jump through all kinds of hoops and tribulations to just get some pussy. And the pussy wouldn't be very high quality most of the time. Dating a Stacy? Pssshhh forget about it. I landed one, but fucked it up like a month into the relationship. It was caused by a miscommunication, my inexperience, and being foolish and letting her see some aspects of my mental illness. There were a couple times when I couldn't put it aside and was visibly distressed. It sucked. If I could go back I'd play it so differently.
Why oh why did I stuff my face so much as a child? I think if I had had sex earlier in life that I could have actually hung on to her. I was wet behind the fucking ears, man.

I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to date a hottie again. Although my sister provided some life fuel on Thanksgiving by saying that if I could do it once, I could do it again. I'm not so sure of that, but it was nice to hear. 

At this point I'd be happy to score a thicc girl with a nice body shape, regardless of what her face looks like. But that is almost impossible.

Time to max again and ramp up the copefidence. I'm hoping I can get something half way decent and make it work out.

Sub8Hate said:

Dropping weight
Got ripped
Used test
Got some hawt tattoos

Legit. How much test did you use, and did you notice any difference in confidence when using it?

Anglo-Saxon said:
- Eye squinting
- Jaw jutting
- Get a good haircut
- Get good cologne

Good stuff

LeagueEuW said:
Legit. How much test did you use, and did you notice any difference in confidence when using it?

Good stuff

Not much, and I'm not even sure how much,  exactly. My friend sold me this stuff called androgel and you would rub it into your chest, it was transdermal test, I guess. I'd use two packets a day.

I obviously put on more muscle, and yes I did get more aggressive. It boosted my confidence a little bit due to my bodily changes, but I think the increases aggression and my resulting behavior from that helped tremendously, as women like men who are a little rough around the edges.

Sub8Hate said:
Not much, and I'm not even sure how much,  exactly. My friend sold me this stuff called androgel and you would rub it into your chest, it was transdermal test, I guess. I'd use two packets a day.

I obviously put on more muscle, and yes I did get more aggressive. It boosted my confidence a little bit due to my bodily changes, but I think the increases aggression and my resulting behavior from that helped tremendously, as women like men who are a little rough around the edges.

Good shit. I got some androgel from my doc, but the shit fucks up my skin. Hopefully starting injections next week if my doc is not a cuck.

I'm not doing anything. With shit genetics, all effort is lost and the "payoff" certainly won't be worth it.

LonelyButterfly said:
I'm not doing anything. With shit genetics, all effort is lost and the "payoff" certainly won't be worth it.

My main counter argument against looksmaxing.

gymcel, chew gum like a retard during commutes, apply castor oil to hair, deep scrub elbows

Sparky said:
Neck curls for a thicker neck

Hair transplant to lower hairline

Box osteotomy (probably will be too high inhib to go through with it)

Fat grafts for hunter eyes

Canthoplasty for more vertically narrow eyes

Honey to get an even brighter shade of green for my eye colour

Chin wing jaw implants for an angular and wider lower third

Leanmaxing for an ottermode body, defined jawline and hollow cheeks

Tanning

HGH to grow 2-3 inches in my torso, get a wider skull and for a better frame

LL to get to 6”2 after HGH no longer works and my plates fuse

Extender to get from 6.8 inches to 8 inches in penis length

Jelqing to get a 6 inch girth

Arm lengthening for better proportions (only if I get LL)

Mole removals to remove all moles

Laser treatment to remove acne scars (mainly on my temple)

Roids for muscle

Get to 7% bodyfat

Just go outside XD

Kidding, nice list. Might add a few of these to my own.

IronMike said:
gymcel, chew gum like a retard during commutes, apply castor oil to hair, deep scrub elbows

Lol why chew gum when you JAWZRSIZE
https://www.amazon.com/jawzrsize/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Ajawzrsize

I legit just bought it. It looks super autistic, but it obviously works out the jaw muscle.

LeagueEuW said:
Lol why chew gum when you JAWZRSIZE
https://www.amazon.com/jawzrsize/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Ajawzrsize

I legit just bought it. It looks super autistic, but it obviously works out the jaw muscle.

30 bucks dang, I'd try it no problem but thats a little high

Water fasting, growing out an uncommon hairstyle and uncommon beard, getting my back and shoulders waxed once I'm ripped enough not to gross out the lady at the spa, various PE devices, harem pants to conceal my leg length (5ft7cel), wearing robes, tunics, turbans and sashes because the ancestors had a better fashion sense, and covering myself in gold, brass, and jewels to give off the impression of wealth. I have a Spartan frame and acceptable face, it's mainly an inch of belly fat and all my backhair that keeps me from visualizing myself with a wamon. That being said, I really want to lookmax so my mummy will look decent when I enter the Duat. I'm an ADHD Mentalcel, if I was a Chadlite, I'd still be hated.

[quote="Sparrow']
Water fasting, growing out an uncommon hairstyle and uncommon beard, getting my back and shoulders waxed once I'm ripped enough not to gross out the lady at the spa, various PE devices, harem pants to conceal my leg length (5ft7cel), wearing robes, tunics, turbans and sashes because the ancestors had a better fashion sense, and covering myself in gold, brass, and jewels to give off the impression of wealth. I have a Spartan frame and acceptable face, it's mainly an inch of belly fat and all my backhair that keeps me from visualizing myself with a wamon. That being said, I really want to lookmax so my mummy will look decent when I enter the Duat. I'm an ADHD Mentalcel, if I was a Chadlite, I'd still be hated.
[/quote]

ditch the harem pants

Gymcelling (including neck training)

Cutting to 10% bodyfat

Accutane (it's on the way in the mail)

Laser treatment for acne scars

Tanning

Bimatoprost/cope oils for eyebrow thickening

If all this isn't enough then it's time for otoplasty.

Framecel222 said:
Gymcelling (including neck training)

Cutting to 10% bodyfat

Accutane (it's on the way in the mail)

Laser treatment for acne scars

Tanning

Bimatoprost/cope oils for eyebrow thickening

If all this isn't enough then it's time for otoplasty.

You could also use minoxidil for eyebrow thickening btw

Sparky said:
How much did you have to pay for the accutane?

I got it for free under the NHS

It was 110 dollars for 4 months worth. My doctor is a bluepilled cuck and wouldn't give it to me so I bought it from a guy on steroidsourcetalk haha.

I didn't know you took Accutane, how bad was your acne?

LeagueEuW said:
You could also use minoxidil for eyebrow thickening btw

I actually plan to try that if the other two things don't work. Doesn't minoxidil inhibit collagen production though? I'm paranoid about getting wrinkles.

Sparky said:
Extremely chronic. It was all gone by the time I was 16 and a half which surprisingly was also the time I got my first girlfriend (so much for personality).

However when I had it I looked like a legit had smallpox. It was 10x worse than yours is and I’m not even exageratting. I can even PM you the pics but it’ll probably gross you out.

Send them, I'm actually super curious. 

And normies would say "getting clearer skin made you more confident teehee!"

Mewing and staking care of my facial skin.

Framecel222 said:
I actually plan to try that if the other two things don't work. Doesn't minoxidil inhibit collagen production though? I'm paranoid about getting wrinkles.

I didn't know that, fuck... Quick google search didnt result in result in any use of mixodil on beard causing wrinkles, but some people using it on the scalp have gotten facial wrinkles. 
However, eyesbrows cover such a small area, that it shouldn't matter. But idk.

IronMike said:
[quote="Sparrow']
ditch the harem pants[/quote]

My jihad trousers are part of my style cope though:(. I hate normie pants, the seam that connects the legs is always too high and splits my twins if I sit cross legged. Can't wear trendy slenderman clothes because I was born with thick steroid legs and Fist of The North Star shoulders.

[quote="Sparrow']

My jihad trousers are part of my style cope though:(. I hate normie pants, the seam that connects the legs is always too high and splits my twins if I sit cross legged. Can't wear trendy slenderman clothes because I was born with thick  steroid legs and Fist of The North Star shoulders.
[/quote]

lmao dead

Nothing. I'll still be a turbo manlet no matter what I do.

I'm just going to eat, drink, and smoke until my heart gives out. I'm not wasting insane amounts of time and money on looksmaxing to get no where since women are too insecure to be around manlets.