Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Are You Guys Doing?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Currently four in the morning where I'm at, still sitting here smoking up some gas :smonk: and just got off some Xbox BF1.

ah, 15:49 here, afternoon, just got home
Nice man, I'm probably just gonna try and nap for four and a half hours or so and then just get up, chug coffee, do what I need to do and then maybe take a nap if I feel up for it.

Nice man, I'm probably just gonna try and nap for four and a half hours or so and then just get up, chug coffee, do what I need to do and then maybe take a nap if I feel up for it.
did you get ucs/186 in new vegas?

It's 12:06 here. Finishing an online class and then I'll probably play some GTA 5.

It's 12:06 here. Finishing an online class and then I'll probably play some GTA 5.
Based GTAcel. Out of curiosity, did you buy any of the shark cards at all?

Based GTAcel. Out of curiosity, did you buy any of the shark cards at all?
No. I spammed the Cayo Perico heist (before it got nerfed) and bought everything. I have 234 million dollars :smonk:

Nah not yet, haven't played that yet today.
@bigantennaemay1 SHOOT STRAIGHT(into your house)

No. I spammed the Cayo Perico heist (before it got nerfed) and bought everything. I have 234 million dollars :smonk:
Ah good old money glitches, wish I had done that.

Rotting away.

Wage slaving and rotting at home later

Why would I do that? I shoot everyone else, in Fallout 3. Literally, it moves, it dies, that's my motto when playing Bugthesfart's "Fallout" game.
oh hello there
why are you posting very seldomly

contemplating life while feeling like shit