Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What are you doing this weekend?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I need to hear about some brocels enjoying themselves. What are you doing this weekend?

I’m going for a walk/hike at a wildlife refuge then going to heat bbq for lunch.

staying home, i went outside yesterday for 20 minutes walk and got laughed at by school girls no older than 15.

Growing my tiktok page until i get rich, its my last goal now that i failed my exams

I need to hear about some brocels enjoying themselves. What are you doing this weekend?

I’m going for a walk/hike at a wildlife refuge then going to heat bbq for lunch.

Most of it, as usual, online

hung out and drunk with my aunt yesterday

today i will clean up my apartment and hang out with my turkish neighbor for a bit

Start every day with coffee.

Wander home, and try to motivate.

I'm doing the same thing I do every weekend, ass glued to the computer chair. :feelsrope:

Riding my harley

Sunday is my once a month house clean. Monday maybe I will pick up sticks around my yard or just watch TV. And Tuesday just watch TV.