Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your copes?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Me personally: my cope is waiting for foid android robots that have an intelligence and physical appearance indistinguishable when compared to a modern foid to be invented in the coming decades. I'm a youngcel too so I hope that they'll be invented before I get too old. In the meanwhile I focus on school to moneymaxx and distract my self from the sad reality of being a curry incel.

Video games,(when they interest me),watching youtube and sometimes xanax

Vidya, reading and gymceling.

Me personally: my cope is waiting for foid android robots that have an intelligence and physical appearance indistinguishable when compared to a modern foid to be invented in the coming decades. I'm a youngcel too so I hope that they'll be invented before I get too old. In the meanwhile I focus on school to moneymaxx and distract my self from the sad reality of being a curry incel.
do you live in India?

Last edited:
-McDonald’s food
-Videogames
-Soft drinks
-Candy

-Lying in my warm comfortable bed under my comfortable blanket using my ifags to communicate with you fine people.

-Having my fan on constantly keeping me cool.

-Watching various youtube videos about aliens, cryptids and the Missing 411.

-Hoping for the end of the world apocalypse scenario or at least for the Jews and their various criminal puppet regimes to finally be brought to justice one way or another.

-Hoping benevolent space aliens land and are high tech enough to heal me of all my health issues and lack of attractiveness issues before I get any older so I can finally have some semblance of a normal or better than life.

McDonald’s food
Videogames
Soft drinks
Candy
Lying in my warm comfortable bed under my comfortable blanket using my ifags to communicate with you fine people.
Having my fan on constantly keeping me cool.
Watching various youtube videos about aliens, cryptids and the Missing 411.
Hoping for the end of the world apocalypse scenario or at least for the Jews and their various criminal puppet regimes to finally be brought to justice one way or another.
Hoping benevolent space aliens land and are high tech enough to heal me of all my health issues and lack of attractiveness issues before I get any older so I can finally have some semblance of a normal or better than life.
I like the way u think I also like aliens and creepy paranormal stuff and also hope that the Jews are gonna lose one day in a big way. And I als hope aliens come and save me because humans definitely won't. :hax::hax::hax:

Video game and sleep

- Relatively hard Vidya.
- Adult TV shows (South park, Beavis and Butthead, etc).
- Obscure-ish music from late 80's, early 90's.
- r9k archives, r/braincels archives, this site.
- Reading about history and religion.
- Youtube game reviews.

you might be similar to me mentally (being intelligent enough to realize that human women are and not worth it and it's better to choose android robots). But this thread might be a larp, why do you want to be with android robots?

you might be similar to me mentally (being intelligent enough to realize that human women are and not worth it and it's better to choose android robots). But this thread might be a larp, why do you want to be with android robots?
Well humans are no different than android robots. We’re controlled by our genetics, hormones, and brains. We can also be controlled very easily just like how robots can be hacked. For example: the drug Scopolamine, or commonly known as the “devils breath”. All you gotta do is blow it on someone’s face and the drug will make them enter a very suggestive (temporary) state where you can tell them to do anything and they will do so. You could ask them to give you their money, buy something for you, etc. Also if you damage your pre frontal cortex you’ll lose all your emotions. So really android foids have all the features of regular ones and better features.

Last edited:
Arm wrestling training at home. I have all the necessary equipment and bunch of homemade handles. I follow a training program that lasts for about 3 hours everyday 6 days a week. It keeps me busy all throughout the day in between my studies. Sundays I practice with bunch of local men at my small club. This is my biggest cope at this moment.

Well humans are no different than android robots. We’re controlled by our genetics, hormones, and brains. We can also be controlled very easily just like how robots can be hacked. For example: the drug Scopolamine, or commonly known as the “devils breath”. All you gotta do is blow it on someone’s face and the drug will make them enter a very suggestive (temporary) state where you can tell them to do anything and they will do so. You could ask them to give you their money, buy something for you, etc. Also if you damage your pre frontal cortex you’ll lose all your emotions. So really android foids have all the features of regular ones and better features.
That is not a good reason, android robots are made of minerals and non-living matter while we humans are made of cells. Android robots would be able to give real love unlike human women because android robots will really act like they love you, they would also never leave me, and they would never use me for their benefit. You should learn about sentient ai vs non-sentient ai

That is not a good reason, android robots are made of minerals and non-living matter while we humans are made of cells. Android robots would be able to give real love unlike human women because android robots will really act like they love you, they would also never leave me, and they would never use me for their benefit. You should learn about sentient ai vs non-sentient ai

I am talking about sentient AI. I want an android to have genuine emotions and in the coming decades we will be able to create one which feels those emotions. Will it be different than organic emotion? Maybe. But it will still have emotions which are unique. They will care about you, and they won’t leave you or use you for their benefit. And like I said before, emotions are nothing but chemical reactions in your brain , which can easily be altered just like computer code.

I am talking about sentient AI. I want an android to have genuine emotions and in the coming decades we will be able to create one which feels those emotions. Will it be different than organic emotion? Maybe. But it will still have emotions which are unique. They will care about you, and they won’t leave you or use you for their benefit. And like I said before, emotions are nothing but chemical reactions in your brain , which can easily be altered just like computer code.
You and I are very different, living beings are too dangerous and they will hurt you

You and I are very different, living beings are too dangerous and they will hurt you
You guys are very different from me, compared to me you all seem bluepilled

>good food
>sleep
>gymmaxxing
>careermaxxing
>sex with yer mum
>traveling
>rotting on .is

masturbation, punching things, trying to sniff young attractive foids through my mask when they pass by me in school, playing degenerate games like league, listening to incel music, aggressively catcalling foids in street...

Cooming in ur mums bum, GrAYtard

Listening to music