Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What are your fantasy worlds?

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
What fantasies do you constantly dream of, like if you could create a virtual world with literally ANYTHING in it, what would your ideal fantasy world look like?

For me, I always imagine myself living in some comfy JRPG type medieval-fantasy world where I either go on adventures through a beautifully varied world or I just live a comfy life in a major city in this fantasy world settling down with a homey wife doing a job that is pleasant for me.

03_02.jpg

my maladaptive day dreaming is a generic anime world where I have a gf, helps me fall asleep at night

other times it’s a medieval one similar to re:zero I guess

I forgot his name but there is a character in Game of Thrones that I really envy. He is a king somewhere with hundreds of wives and hundreds of daughters. They all fuck him. He also kills all the males so he can always be king with absolute power. Really wish I could live like that.

Used to imagine myself being Tenchi Muyo

I have a mass dream story (part of my maladaptive daydreaming) . It covers his life from when he was 14-23, and he ends up saving the world from invading aliens. He has an ancient item that lets him activate like a bullet time thing so he's pretty powerful. I've had this dream running since I was about 16. The story contains mass amounts of autism and could probably be like 20 books.

I often dream of a world where I have the ability to manipulate matter at a molecular level. the first thing I do is give myself surgery that makes me 6'4 and have a very good face and a longer dick. After that I find people who have bullied me in the past and take 1 foot off of their height and give them a fat roundish face like me and make them skinnyfat. One guy in particular I would give him giant manboobs since he would always take two fingers and flick my manboobs as a child. I then make a room where I can view all their lives and read all of their thoughts and i laugh at how bad they have it.

@whogivesafucc I just got a good look at your pic again and you look like some Chad who would bully me in hs.

@whogivesafucc I just got a good look at your pic again and you look like some Chad who would bully me in hs.

and im here posting with you instead

the world works in mysterious ways

• Imagining a world (modern or medieval fantasy) like those dating visual novels where you date a bunch of anime girls, amass a harem, and have sex with them.
  • Daydream where I have super powers like telekinesis, mind control, etc. and visualize the role as either a hero, anti-hero, or villain.
These are pretty much what I always fantasize or daydream about.

me fucking lana del rey & and lorde & rihanna & taylor swift and having them all as my wife / me being rich as well able to afford anything & me dying & my parents die at the same time

My perfect fantasy world in one in which I am a normie (or better yet, a Chad) with friends and a GF, unlike the antisocial autistic loser I am now

I'm a multi billionaire. Everything has a price.

me fucking lana del rey & and lorde & rihanna & taylor swift and having them all as my wife / me being rich as well able to afford anything & me dying & my parents die at the same time
how can anyone have so mainstream taste in women

how can anyone have so mainstream taste in women
idk man / i like women who can sing / also i like lanas feet she was my main crush as a kid