Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your goals for the new year?

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
I might just ldar the whole year because my plans sound exhausting.

Last edited:
Read history that isn’t only rome

ascend
to heaven

I dont have many goals, ideally I want a GF (pipe dream)

I am going to finish studying and get certified, then get my drivers license. After that I will be free to attempt a bit of socialmaxxing with some hobbies, thats pretty much it.

Eat less sugar
Go through mesotherapy
Better skin care

I dont have many goals, ideally I want a GF (pipe dream)

I am going to finish studying and get certified, then get my drivers license. After that I will be free to attempt a bit of socialmaxxing with some hobbies, thats pretty much it.
More or less the same for me, it's my final year, gonna try socialmaxxing as well but my expectations are low. Hope you have a prosperous 2024 and I hope you ascend with a tatted big booty ebony qweeeen!!!

More or less the same for me, it's my final year, gonna try socialmaxxing as well but my expectations are low. Hope you have a prosperous 2024 and I hope you ascend with a tatted big booty ebony qweeeen!!!
I appreciate that good to see you and I wish you the best too.

tatted sheboon isnt my type however at this point I will take what I can get, I feel like the past few weeks I have come to terms and accepted the fact I will never have a virgin girlfriend probably and I am at peace with that and I think I could still feel very fulfiled in a relationship if she was not a virgin.

Spend more time outdoors, especially in the summertime. If I'm lucky enough i probably will upgrade my PC platform as well.

That's a little cucked
I'd just be a volcel holding out otherwise, obviously my preference is 110% a virgin thats my dream but so long as she was exclusive with me and doesnt act like a whore then I have come to accept it

I'd just be a volcel holding out otherwise, obviously my preference is 110% a virgin thats my dream but so long as she was exclusive with me and doesnt act like a whore then I have come to accept it
Brutal

Getting accepted to college (i'm 24)