Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Men ask me what my pronouns are???

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
To clear things, i am a supporter of the LGBTQAAI++ community. And they are women as much as we are. I love my non binary sisters.

But everytime i meet someone new at work or in a party they ask me what my pronouns are or tell me i look good for a tranny??

Sorry i meant transwoman? Is this another way of men putting women down for their looks?

I tell them im a real biological woman and they dont believe me?? Is it because of my big nose? Idk what to do

Edit: i meant to say cis gendered male men who identify as masculine

Call up a lawyer and sue them up real good for misidentification.

SEND NUDES BITCH OR YOU FAKE

I'm so sorry they traumatised you with how they talked with you, I suggest you take therapy sis

:feelsree:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!111111111!!EEEEEEE

average day for white woman

Kween you should tell 'em that you identify as "black trans lesbian semi-pregnant bad bitch"

you go queen!
that'll teach the incels!

To clear things, i am a supporter of the LGBTQAAI++ community. And they are women as much as we are. I love my non binary sisters.

But everytime i meet someone new at work or in a party they ask me what my pronouns are or tell me i look good for a tranny??

Sorry i meant transwoman? Is this another way of men putting women down for their looks?

I tell them im a real biological woman and they dont believe me?? Is it because of my big nose? Idk what to do
they also don't believe me too! no such thing as a transowaman becasue if you felt like a woman at some point in your life, you have ALWAYS been a WOMAN!
no such thing as a transwoman!!!

Non binary women are retards, they are too stupid to realize people pretend to tolerate them to fuck their hairy pussy. They are quite litteraly women, with trash style, and that somehow correlates to changing their gender of which being a social construct by lgbtcels therefore not even existing

ur so pretty gurrrrrrlllllllll
Star Celebrate GIF by haenaillust