Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your plans for next week?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Me, I'll go for aimless walks around my neghbourhood and parts of town, might even go to a soup kitchen to grab some free grub.

How about you?

I might charge up my expensive laptop and get accustomed to Windows 11 some more and install my external hard drive and fire up some games especially my beloved Stardew Valley but I haven’t fully decided yet. :feelsbadman:

Every day is exactly the same

I might charge up my expensive laptop and get accustomed to Windows 11 some more and install my external hard drive and fire up some games especially my beloved Stardew Valley but I haven’t fully decided yet. :feelsbadman:
What do you do aside from gaming?
Do you watch movies, anime or listen to music?
Do you go out much?

i will start gymcelling again and i´ll try to get prescribed tret
been gaining a lot of bodyfat because of rotting and constant goyslop

Ldar. What else

I'll probably go on a diet and hit the gym.

Same. Is tret good?

Do you go to the gym to attract foids, or just to improve your physique?

rotting. I might start playing calisto protocol soon i got it on sale for 15 bucks or so

Do you go to the gym to attract foids, or just to improve your physique?
Improve physique and health, my metabolism is shit and i have a long history of diabetes on my family

Same. Is tret good?
It is, i used to have a very agressive acne until i took tret
Ever since i stopped it's mild and nothing compared to what it used to be like, i need to hop on it again tho

It is, i used to have a very agressive acne until i took tret
Ever since i stopped it's mild and nothing compared to what it used to be like, i need to hop on it again tho
Based.

I just ascended with Emily.

I just ascended with Emily.
Plotting Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Me, I'll go for aimless walks around my neghbourhood and parts of town, might even go to a soup kitchen to grab some free grub.

How about you?
I work 60 hours a week and I usually spend my days off in front of my computer I usually go home after work and sit in front of my computer sometimes I'll cook myself a meal and I'll read a bunch of bull crap on the internet and watch YouTube and that's about it I don't really have a life I don't really want one

Just like any other day, wageslave and go back home to play videogames.

It will be different this time tho as i got in trouble at work and may not have to wageslave anymore will prob be fired