Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What are your plans to cope with your inceldom?

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Postdoc in Riceceldom
★★★
I mean, at least i feel like i've got to devote to some another things instead of chasing foids to cope.

So decided to studymaxx, careermaxx, moneymaxx, and hobbymaxx. Some might say i'm just another wagecuck but i need somewhere to pour my energy and power. Otherwise i feel like i end up in jail for killing or raping foids(in minecraft).

And at the same time almost cutting off all the lines between the society, such as some fucking stupid instagram or stories about celebrities shits. So have no idea what's going on or what/who's popular or influential among the people these days.

What are your plans?

Last edited:
live without thinking about sex and women. and just having normal sexless life just like thousands of young men my age who will die virgins.

forced to live without thinking about sex and women. and just having sexless life just like thousands of young men my age who will die virgins.

musicmaxx is a good cope :feelsmusic:

I want to finish all the books, movies, vidya, shows in my backlog
Don't have a care for anything else

LDAR and play vidya

Hookers but first I will try surgery route

What are your plans?
IMG 3164
IMG 3163

View: https://youtu.be/9LL3OUXAUpo

My best coping is eating fast food but I can't do it everyday you know. I do moneymaxxing and some times I try gaming but unfortunately I still can't feel pleasure in games :cryfeels:

Steroids to body maxx. Hopefully a girl gets turned on by my body and doesn’t look at my face..

Relentlessly bully other users in this forum who surpass me in other aspects of life. Example: IQ wise.

Otherwise i feel like i end up in jail for killing or raping foids(in minecraft).
:feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::society::society:
What are your plans?
Gymmaxx, hikemaxx, wageslavemaxxing,historymaxx.

Now a tip i would give you is, don't incorporate too many copes at once, because every cope has an end. Every year or so incorporate a new cope and so on.

Buy a nice house and dream cars I guess. Move to an area that isn't hot as fuck and stay there until I die. I want to do outdoor activity copes like hiking, mountain biking, overlanding, fishing and whatnot

:feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::society::society:

Gymmaxx, hikemaxx, wageslavemaxxing,historymaxx.

Now a tip i would give you is, don't incorporate too many copes at once, because every cope has an end. Every year or so incorporate a new cope and so on.
Lol i'm pianomaxxing and bakingmaxxing these days as some sort of my hobby. But might have to change to guitarmaxxing later :feelsLSD:

Faith/mysticismmaxxing

Lol i'm pianomaxxing and bakingmaxxing these days as some sort of my hobby. But might have to change to guitarmaxxing later :feelsLSD:
If it helps you, all the power to you brocel :feelsYall:

I plan to kill myself in the next 5 years or so...

Money and whores if I can stemaxx

Do you suffer from anhedonia? I do and it's hell
You are the second guy telling me this, I think I suffer from that in some areas like games, fortunately I still have some pleasures in other areas.

Drugs and hobbies basically