Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your testosterone levels?

HappiestCel

HappiestCel

Looking to the bright side
-
Got mine checked some time ago and it said 718 ng/dl
What's yours? If you didn't check yet take a guess.

high
'm a BPDcel

Who knows. Low probably. T-Levels are increased mainly by mogging others. I suspect most inkwells have low T levels even if they say otherwise, or else we would be out there in our redpill grifter hustle grindset rather than rotting away on a forum.

I try my hardest to boost them at least. Clean diet, exercise, supplements and sunlight. It's all I can really do. Still, no amount of that has made me any more comfortable with my voice. I can't tell if I sound like a tranny or a distinguished gentleman.

Mine are low as fuck, and no I don’t think I’ve ever been tested.

Who knows. Low probably. T-Levels are increased mainly by mogging others. I suspect most inkwells have low T levels even if they say otherwise, or else we would be out there in our redpill grifter hustle grindset rather than rotting away on a forum.

I try my hardest to boost them at least. Clean diet, exercise, supplements and sunlight. It's all I can really do. Still, no amount of that has made me any more comfortable with my voice. I can't tell if I sound like a tranny or a distinguished gentleman.
I think T levels are genetic and predetermined with everything else. In a natural setting with no other things effecting it like toxicity, everyone will have a different set T level that you can't change no matter what
I think those things like exercise and such are cope and only boost T temporarily to fight damage done after.
Just another blackpill

Last time I got a blood test, my testosterone levels were above normal, IIRC.

Low, but I like having a smooth voice and little body hair.

139 ng/dL :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. i am so fucking jealous of OP how can you possibly be cel when you're in the top 50% of men in terms of testosterone.

I have more testosterone than blood cels, I can assure you.

where tf do u go to check it?

Idk and I'm afraid to know them tbh

139 ng/dL :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. i am so fucking jealous of OP how can you possibly be cel when you're in the top 50% of men in terms of testosterone.
just got another one, now its 93 ng/dL. Thats only about 20 ng/dL away from being a woman. :feelsrope:

where tf do u go to check it?
in my case i went to a doctor because im trying to get a testosterone prescription, but there are also self-test kits you can get online where you mail them a sample of blood or saliva and they send you back the results.

in my case i went to a doctor because im trying to get a testosterone prescription, but there are also self-test kits you can get online where you mail them a sample of blood or saliva and they send you back the results.
Whats the price