Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting really fucking pissed that i went for 34 years without knowing i have low testosterone

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
J've posted about this already in a couple other threads, but I found out from my oncologist recently that the reason why I'm always tired is that I have really low testosterone. I'm going through the process of getting prescribed injections, looks like they're gonna give me the juice but it's just taking a while because i have to get a bunch of tests and consultations, and the urologist is always booked up for the next month so there's a one-month gap between appointments.

Anyways, today it just hit me that this has probably been fucking me my entire life and i never even knew it. I'm thinking back through all the fucking memories i have of never being able to do a pull-up in PE, getting my ass kicked by bullies in middle school, thinking im fat and being ashamed to take my shirt off at the pool because of my man-boobs (i learned a few years ago that i actually have a condition called gynecomastia, which is male breasts but i always thought it meant i was fat so i was constantly dieting and getting frustrated that they wont go away :feelsohgod:), lifting weights but only getting weaker, asking a friend what he does to get such big biceps and he just looks confused and tells me he doesn't work out, not understanding wtf "morning wood" is supposed to be, all the kids at school and even occasionally adults making fun of my faggot voice, etc. I'm also sterile btw but the other problems my low-T has caused are canceling that one out.

And that's just the physical effects, until I start my injections I'm still not capable of fathoming how it fucked up my confidence and personality and turned me into a bitter, timid misanthrope.

So it's finally coming to an end when i get these injections, although right now my job's in jeopardy because im not getting work done because im tired all the fucking time and i sleep like 16-20 hours a day. So low-T might just be able to fuck me up one last time.

Anyways, if these shots work i might finally have that which most other men get by birthright, although even then i still won't be on a level playing field because im a cripple with cancer. And I'm 34 years old at this point, so the best-case scenario for me is an overweight post-wall roastie with 5 kids of various different ethnicities.

According to my last test I'm at 139 ng/dL; for comparison, women are generally around 50 ng/dL, trans people are generally around 100 ng/dL, anything below 300 ng/dL is considered "low", but the median male is somewhere around 650 ng/dL. I did some google around through various reddits and forums and there are actually a lot of transgenders who are loading up on testosterone blockers and estrogen who struggle to get as low as I am, while im struggling to get as high as they are. I'm not getting any schadenfreude out of this, im just marveling at how fucked up the world is where we each want what the other is gifted with naturally at birth but there's no way to trade,

J've posted about this already in a couple other threads, but I found out from my oncologist recently that the reason why I'm always tired is that I have really low testosterone. I'm going through the process of getting prescribed injections, looks like they're gonna give me the juice but it's just taking a while because i have to get a bunch of tests and consultations, and the urologist is always booked up for the next month so there's a one-month gap between appointments.

Anyways, today it just hit me that this has probably been fucking me my entire life and i never even knew it. I'm thinking back through all the fucking memories i have of never being able to do a pull-up in PE, getting my ass kicked by bullies in middle school, thinking im fat and being ashamed to take my shirt off at the pool because of my man-boobs (i learned a few years ago that i actually have a condition called gynecomastia, which is male breasts but i always thought it meant i was fat so i was constantly dieting and getting frustrated that they wont go away :feelsohgod:), lifting weights but only getting weaker, asking a friend what he does to get such big biceps and he just looks confused and tells me he doesn't work out, not understanding wtf "morning wood" is supposed to be, all the kids at school and even occasionally adults making fun of my faggot voice, etc. I'm also sterile btw but the other problems my low-T has caused are canceling that one out.

And that's just the physical effects, until I start my injections I'm still not capable of fathoming how it fucked up my confidence and personality and turned me into a bitter, timid misanthrope.

So it's finally coming to an end when i get these injections, although right now my job's in jeopardy because im not getting work done because im tired all the fucking time and i sleep like 16-20 hours a day. So low-T might just be able to fuck me up one last time.

Anyways, if these shots work i might finally have that which most other men get by birthright, although even then i still won't be on a level playing field because im a cripple with cancer. And I'm 34 years old at this point, so the best-case scenario for me is an overweight post-wall roastie with 5 kids of various different ethnicities.

According to my last test I'm at 139 ng/dL; for comparison, women are generally around 50 ng/dL, trans people are generally around 100 ng/dL, anything below 300 ng/dL is considered "low", but the median male is somewhere around 650 ng/dL. I did some google around through various reddits and forums and there are actually a lot of transgenders who are loading up on testosterone blockers and estrogen who struggle to get as low as I am, while im struggling to get as high as they are. I'm not getting any schadenfreude out of this, im just marveling at how fucked up the world is where we each want what the other is gifted with naturally at birth but there's no way to trade,
keep me updated
also send message to my pager before you explode
i call dips on your organs

What has your diet been like? Do you regularly eat eggs and beef?

Mentioned it to a friend, he told me not to do it because i might get "roid rage". It really pisses me off, he has everything I've ever wanted (except for job, i salary-mogg the fuck out of him) and he never had to try. His fucking wife was the one who pursued him, he literally didn't even have to try. Obv i don't know his testosterone levels but all i want is to be the median male, I'm not looking to turn into hulk Hogan.

Anyways what really pisses me off is he's one of those "male ally" SJW types who loves virtue signaling his support for the LGBTQIA2s+ community and i know he'd never dare say something like that if i was getting hormones for the sake of transitioning.

keep me updated
also send message to my pager before you explode
i call dips on your organs

I'll put you on my will amigo you can have my collection of classic SEGA games and also all my old Star Trek dvds and Blu rays.

What has your diet been like? Do you regularly eat eggs and beef?
In general yes, although for the last month my diet has been pretty shit because I'm sleeping so much that i don't have time to cook or even go grocery shopping so i usually just get fast food or takeout or whatever.

I used to go through vegetarian phases where I'd abstain from all meats for a few months at a time to lose weight but i don't think I've done that in at least five years. As mentioned before, i actually have tits (very small by female standards but not by male standards) caused by hormones problems, and until a few years ago i thought they were fat so i was going on crazy diets to make them go away but nothing worked because theyre actually real breasts.

But anyways, I've never been as strong as other men my entire life, i could barely meet the female standards in PE class as a kid.

I'll put you on my will amigo you can have my collection of classic SEGA games and also all my old Star Trek dvds and Blu rays.
:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I obviously have low testosterone but no one ever told me even if I visited multiple doctors during my lifetime.
Just shows corrupt nature of medicine.

If you have really low t as a male or some hormonal problems when suffering is literally written on your face.
Everyone knows that something is wrong with you. BUT NO ONE CARES.
This makes you a bitter unempathetic cynical and indifferent to people's suffering like they are indifferent to your.
If they really cared, they would give you testosterone injections at a young age, at school.

I used to go through vegetarian phases where I'd abstain from all meats for a few months at a time to lose weight but i don't think I've done that in at least five years. As mentioned before, i actually have tits (very small by female standards but not by male standards) caused by hormones problems, and until a few years ago i thought they were fat so i was going on crazy diets to make them go away but nothing worked because theyre actually real breasts.

But anyways, I've never been as strong as other men my entire life, i could barely meet the female standards in PE class as a kikid.
I wonder if you were breastfed? Or what you ate growing up? Or you are a framecel. This is very sad, you need cholesterol from eggs and I'm not sure how you will build muscle as exercise decreases testosterone