Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on eugenics?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Personally, I don’t believed that abortion should be allowed, but I fully support the use of IVF and embryo selection, so long as they are used for the well-being of one’s offspring and so long as it is for a conservative intent, i.e., no using IVF for homosexual couples, etc.

For example, IVF is helpful to populations with declining ethnic groups who don’t want to be replaced by non-Native immigrants; embryo selection is best to prevent people from having to be born with illnesses or defects.

What are your honest thoughts on eugenics? Do you support some form of it?

pointless now that humans will be replaced by AI

Personally, I don’t believed that abortion should be allowed, but I fully support the use of IVF and embryo selection, so long as they are used for the well-being of one’s offspring and so long as it is for a conservative intent, i.e., no using IVF for homosexual couples, etc.

For example, IVF is helpful to populations with declining ethnic groups who don’t want to be replaced by non-Native immigrants; embryo selection is best to prevent people from having to be born with illnesses or defects.

What are your honest thoughts on eugenics? Do you support some form of it?
No, more humans is ultimately good for the species

Genetic deterioration of the masses is good for no one. I think even the elites dont want this but what can they do. So they just take advantage of the current situation to prepare their family for the future dark times