Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on guys who cheat? Based or cringe?

Men who cheat, baste or cringe?

• Based

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Cringe

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Depends (explain)

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Are men who cheat actually good bois who dindu nuffin wrong? Should they be put in the gas chamber?

Cheating is wrong, period.

It's way worse when the wife does it, though.

Sex havers problems, not mine.

Cheating on your partner is bad, whether you're male or female

Are men who cheat actually good bois who dindu nuffin wrong? Should they be put in the gas chamber?
Cheating is good only on the condition that it destroys both parties, the man and woman

I support men cheating because it puts women in there place. It shows them that they can be easily replaced and there only value is there pussy.

It's bad for us incels. A chad who cheats is just providing sexual satisfaction to our looksmatches, who in turn will never settle for us. Cheating is reserved for tall, attractive, and/or violent men, for incels a monogamous society ideally with an arrange marriage tradition is the best we can hope for.

the only reason i desire to have relationship is to cheat and mentally torture the slut :smonk:

Send her a vid of me fucking another whore in her bed… sadly those fun activites are chad only

If there was a femcel site, most toilets would probably choose "based" for an answer.

Cheating is chad privilege. So no it's not fucking based. Chad is getting all side bitches while having a main bitch :feelsree:

The idea that a someone can fully acquire love and then step on it while I'm sitting here with nothing makes me angry and probably many others here as well. Cheating is wrong no matter who is doing it. In fact if my grandfather hadn't been so loose with my grandmother I'd have probably turned out normal.

Big thing that tradlarpers don't get is that male cheating is not the same thing as female cheating.

Folks here are smart enough to understand that no amount of fucking other women will put another woman's baby into your girl's womb. So the two acts are incomparable. What I'll add is that the modern definition of cheating is an early feminist fabrication.

The criminality of true adultery goes back to the bronze age, and that's lowballing it. The biblical laws on it are:
  • A married woman having sex with a man other than her husband is committing adultery, and must be executed.
  • A man, married or unmarried, having sex with a married woman who is not his wife is committing adultery, and must be executed.
See here that a married man having sex with unmarried women is not adultery. It's not cause for celebration either, but it's not prohibited or even punished. The only marital status that matters is that of the woman. Single men can be adulterers, and married men are not adulterers unless they have sex with a woman married to someone other than them.

Cheaters should be brutally killed, male or female.

Big thing that tradlarpers don't get is that male cheating is not the same thing as female cheating.

Folks here are smart enough to understand that no amount of fucking other women will put another woman's baby into your girl's womb. So the two acts are incomparable. What I'll add is that the modern definition of cheating is an early feminist fabrication.

The criminality of true adultery goes back to the bronze age, and that's lowballing it. The biblical laws on it are:
  • A married woman having sex with a man other than her husband is committing adultery, and must be executed.
  • A man, married or unmarried, having sex with a married woman who is not his wife is committing adultery, and must be executed.
See here that a married man having sex with unmarried women is not adultery. It's not cause for celebration either, but it's not prohibited or even punished. The only marital status that matters is that of the woman. Single men can be adulterers, and married men are not adulterers unless they have sex with a woman married to someone other than them.

Based and true.
Still, would you say that it's okay for a man to cheat ?

If you really think about it, it cannot be okay. Even if we put aside the fact that his wife won't like it, either:
- he's fucking a married woman, and therefore cause harm to her husband
- he's fucking a virgin, and therefore causes harm to her father and future husband
- he's fucking a whore, so his behaviour depends on some degeneracy to happen in the first place

Also, you're correct to say that a man cheating on his wife have less consequences for the wife than the opposite because there's zero risk that she'll spend her life raising someone else's kid, but I feel that there many more reasons why it's worse when the wife does it. Reasons that have to do with abstract concepts such as fidelity, loyalty, trust, companionship and love.

Like, even if children were systematically DNA tested and that there were 0 risk for the father the raise the wrong child, it would still be worse when the wife does it.

Everyone feels it. Everyone knows it, even if they don't say it.

We simply expect the wife to be more loving and faithful, and it's perfectly normal to have these expectations.

Cheating is objectively wrong and people who do that need to be beheaded

- he's fucking a married woman, and therefore cause harm to her husband
This carries a death penalty in biblical law.
- he's fucking a virgin, and therefore causes harm to her father and future husband
She doesn't have a future husband. Don't marry used goods. In fact, it's prohibited under penalty of death. Think about that when some used goods "reformed" slut says she wants to get married.
- he's fucking a whore, so his behaviour depends on some degeneracy to happen in the first place
Degeneracy will always happen. It's like crime. You don't dream about a world without crime. The question is whether it's caught and handled, or allowed to run amok.
but I feel that there many more reasons why it's worse when the wife does it. Reasons that have to do with abstract concepts such as fidelity, loyalty, trust, companionship and love.
Most of those are fictions that only exist to enable people to take advantage of you. Fidelity and loyalty are synonyms. Trust, companionship, and love are the active ingredients in the blue pill. Outgrow this stuff quickly, you will get burned if you don't.

We simply expect the wife to be more loving and faithful, and it's perfectly normal to have these expectations.
No, not loving and faithful. Obedient. We expect the wife to be obedient. Most traditional wedding ceremonies have the wife swear an oath to obey her husband, since that's the whole point. She's not supposed to feel certain emotions, but do whatever she wants. She's supposed to do what you tell her to, and her emotions be damned.

Foids intentionally choose them

I don't really care since it doesn't really affect me, but with that said...

This type of attitude only causes more resentment from the foid who will hate us subhumans even more for simply being men, but not only that, but the fact of the matter is polyamory is degenerate and only causes pain and lust, there is no positive end goal to all of it. This is how bastards are born and my taxes have to pay for it, so actually... it DOES in fact affect me, so... yah, fuck degeneracy on all sides of the aisle.

dont care, fuck niggas in relationships.

Sex havers problems, not mine.

Exactly, 98% of men could literally never cheat, cheating is a problem men only ever face when their partner does it.