Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on suicide?

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
Do you think it's cucked? Should someone consider it to end their own suffering? Is it ever justifiable?

I definitely consider it. I won't procreate anyways, so continuing living doesn't help anyone except the society which failed me, so I don't really want to support it anyway.

I think it's a good escape from this awful place.

Jundub ibn ‘Abdullāh al-Bajali (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him)said: "Among those who were before you, there was a man who was injured. He was impatient so he took a knife and made a cut in his hand and bled to death. Allah, the Exalted,said: 'My servant hastened to bring about his demise; I have forbidden Paradise to him.'"

If the gun laws were less strict, My suffering would have ended long ago.
Can always jump from a high building or jump before a train. I somehow think to myself society should have to endure more gory methods of suicide if the easy ones aren't available.
"Among those who were before you, there was a man who was injured. He was impatient so he took a knife and made a cut in his hand and bled to death. Allah, the Exalted,said: 'My servant hastened to bring about his demise; I have forbidden Paradise to him.'"
There very likely is nothing after death. Think about it: You know nothing about what was before you were born even though the universe definitely existed, so it's likely that you will also know nothing about what will be after you die.
It's just that nobody wants to die so they make up stories about what is after the death to soothe the mind.

Last edited:
I think its the most logical solution, but I don’t think about it too much because I’m incapable of doing it even if I had the means.

Can always jump from a high building or jump before a train. I somehow think to myself society should have to endure more gory methods of suicide if the easy ones aren't available.
I don't think about suicide anymore. whitepill is coping mechanism

The initial plan was jump from high building, Attach heavy rock with rope to my throat and then throw it so i land head first, It takes like 13 seconds to reach the ground with extreme speed.

Life is extremely short anyways, so there's no need to end it early.

It’s the only true solution to inceldom, don’t know why so many incels are opposed to it but they can stay here and rot while I rest in the void.

I think we should cosider educating women on how to better kill themselfs. Maybe offer them professional assitance. No one should be forced to live against their will and I shudder in horror when I think of all the women clearly trapped in a life not worth living based on their failed attempts at canadian self-help but held back by their own inability to successfully tie a dependable knot.

I think we should cosider educating women on how to better kill themselfs. Maybe offer them professional assitance. No one should be forced to live against their will and I shudder in horror when I think of all the women clearly trapped in a life not worth living based on their failed attempts at canadian self-help but held back by their own inability to successfully tie a dependable knot.
Lol, if that happened, most of the female suicide attempts would stop because they couldn't gather attention with it.

based more foids should kill themselves

Lol, if that happened, most of the female suicide attempts would stop because they couldn't gather attention with it.
I know, that was my point as well between the lines :feelskek:
These whores are stealing the sympathy real suicidal cases deserve for themselves because they are mercyless, amoral monsters. Someone should put and end to their hypocracy by giving them a surefire way of suicide so they can no longer pretend to fail at it for attention.

It's up to you.