Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on the tunnels under the synagogues in NYC?

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
I guess on Monday a construction crew went to fill in a small hole at the base of the building, when it turned out to be a secret tunnel underground, under the synagogue.

As the crew never investigated or reported it, and just tried to fill it up and carry out their job, they started to pour concrete in. The Jews started violently protesting and attacking the cops, a few were arrested.

You can find this news article online at a few sources:
Most of the websites claims there are a bunch of “antisemitic conspiracy theories” going around about the tunnels. And none of the websites list any actual names of the convicts (any charged convict, even for a misdemeanor, is legally able to be listed or reported about in news/media)

So it looks like Jews wiped the internet of any real evidence of what was happening. What are your theories on what were in the tunnels?

Sources:

View: https://youtu.be/oA9O8ERGUns?si=DRtgfq1J3gC-z3ab

Total kike deatj

Trying to hide their women from me.

Nothing special. Many older cities all over the world have tunnels underneath them as a design feature for maintanance , checkups etc. I think Canada expecially has tunnels under the city for people to move around when its really snowing heavy.

People just say "jewish" tunnels for click bait. It just so happens that the synagouge was in a old building of that city

If I was a Jew in todays world where everyone wants me dead or blames me for their own miserable lives & bullshit, retarded whites simping for Muslim sand-snakes etc. I'd be thinking about escape plans & worst-case scenario situations, tunnels under my church/home would be a must

Nothing special. Many older cities all over the world have tunnels underneath them as a design feature for maintanance , checkups etc. I think Canada expecially has tunnels under the city for people to move around when its really snowing heavy.

People just say "jewish" tunnels for click bait. It just so happens that the synagouge was in a old building of that city

This article reports on the actual tunnel more in depth. It states the Jews who made the tunnel hired illegal immigrant workers who lived in the tunnel full time during its construction

Schizo anons are completely vindicated. Jews use them to abduct children into sex rings and organ harvesting.

Ww3 is near and they built bunkers under rat York
Nuclear apocalypse is coming

If I was a Jew in todays world where everyone wants me dead or blames me for their own miserable lives & bullshit, retarded whites simping for Muslim sand-snakes etc. I'd be thinking about escape plans & worst-case scenario situations, tunnels under my church/home would be a must
Are you Jewish? If not why are you sympathizing for them?

The median household salary of an American white man is $73,000.

The median household salary of a American Orthodox Jew is $158,000

Bunkers to survive WW3.

Police once found a skeleton hidden in the synagogue. It was probably a Christian child whose blood they drained and used it to bake Passover matzos.

Police once found a skeleton hidden in the synagogue. It was probably a Christian child whose blood they drained and used it to bake Passover matzos.
They also used his skin to make lampshades.

Proves that Zionists control everything.

Idk, I am not of them. Ask a shekelstein.

They found a human skull in the fireplace of a synagogue near me. lol schizo-goys think jews are up to no good.

Nothing to see here, goy!

Move this thread to lounge just like you did the others, mods!

I'm sure people who literally rip the flesh off babies' penises so they can drink the blood and kill the child with herpes aren't up to anything. You guys are crazy!

Majority of people who criticise Israel aren't simping for Muslims.
For me, for example, double standards and hypocrisy regarding Israel are unacceptable.
In the eyes of Western elites and Israel apologists, Israel can protect its own interests by attacking other countries ( like air strikes in Syria, Lebanon ) but Russia or China aren't allowed to defend their interests and Western elites doesn't show understanding towards Russian concern with NATO enlargement, for example.

I'm sure people who literally rip the flesh off babies' penises so they can drink the blood and kill the child with herpes aren't up to anything. You guys are crazy!
D40e130357c1097045b69f76b2320522

I bet there won't be any investigations into what was in those tunnels and what they were used for, the cops are gonna cover it all up and act like nothing happened.

They found a human skull in the fireplace of a synagogue near me.
I bet the goys did this in an attempt to frame the jooz!!

I bet there won't be any investigations into what was in those tunnels and what they were used for, the cops are gonna cover it all up and act like nothing happened.
It would be “anti semitic” if they didn’t

Child sex rings

must be nice to be a kike. any attack on your operations can simply be dismissed as antisemitic :feelzez:

"There is nothing strange about sucking the blood from a childs cock, it's just their culture" :soy:

Move this thread to lounge just like you did the others, mods!
I don't think they give a shit anymore, tbhngl. You can post any random shit on ID and it's fine. I stopped reporting the off-topic threads. Jannies don't want to clean up the forums anymore.

True

This is too fucked up for me, even to think about.

Hmm lets do some reasoning here.

1. It is a WW3 bunker. (No because they would have built it in the remote countryside in Colorado near a source of water away from people).

2. They simply wanted more room but were too fuckin cheap to rent buildings for their worship. They skirted city laws.
(Most reasonable explanation)

3. It is something more nefarious like devil worship, chicken sacrifice, pedophilia, child sacrifice, who the fuck knows. (Plausible can't rule it out).
Oddly this tunnel looks similar to the tunnels in Gaza where Hamas allegedly constructed them.

4. Something in between numbers 2 and 3.

There are other reasons but not as plausible.

Last edited:
The elite tries to escape God's wrath desperately by building tunnels and bunkers, but they will not succeed. They know their end is coming, that's why at least some of them also do the most immoral things imaginable while they can.

Isaiah 2:19 King James Vesion

And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Romans 10:9-10 King James Version

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

LORD Jesus Christ is the only way to escape the clown world.

Last edited:
People should not be denied their religious freedoms. The problem is not that Jews built tunnels to evade the Covid ban, the problem is that nobody else did.

Early Christians gathered in catacombs under the threat of execution. Modern "Christians" are idolaters who worship the government instead of God.

Early Christians gathered in catacombs under the threat of execution. Modern "Christians" are idolaters who worship the government instead of God.
Most bible thumpers, while stupid, are usually pretty conservative. Thus preferring smaller government.

It’s usually the loud atheists that are boot licking blue pill cucks

Just Jews Jewing

Kikes are demented usurpers of power. Surprises nobody who is JQpilled. It's so comical tbh, literal kikes crawling out of sewer holes like the rats they are

Combine a lust for child trafficking with a compulsion to undermine establishments, and you get these tunnels

sounds believable