Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on wizchan?

Dream_explorer247

Dream_explorer247

I like hiking
-
Wizardchan or wizchan is pretty interesting place tbh. It is full of 30+ volcels, who for some reason some of them hate incels. The depression board on there is also pretty good. But it's strange they claim to dislike incels, and yet they're pretty similar to us.
here's the link wizchan.org

Wizardchan or wizchan is pretty interesting place tbh. It is full of 30+ volcels, who for some reason some of them hate incels. The depression board on there is also pretty good. But it's strange they claim to dislike incels, and yet they're pretty similar to us.
Ok GrAYcel

Bunch of copers. If someone's a virgin and hates incels obsessively you can tell what their situation is. They wanna distance themselves so they can get female and societal validation and feel better about themselves.

It's hard to tell, some of them seem to be copers but other seems genuine.
It's changed since I last posted there then, back then most were just guys who can't get girls and wanted a way to stop thinking about them. Also how come you asked this same question back in August?

It's changed since I last posted there then, back then most were just guys who can't get girls and wanted a way to stop thinking about them. Also how come you asked this same question back in August?
Well because the thread is dead and no one is going to see it. So I posted it again, to see what people have to say.
Bunch of copers. If someone's a virgin and hates incels obsessively you can tell what their situation is. They wanna distance themselves so they can get female and societal validation and feel better about themselves.
I don't think they hate incels "obsessively", just once in a while when the word incel comes up someone may say something. But your point about copers is true.

I reall like lurking the /dep/ board a lot. I don't like that they banned wojaks and pepe's and the site is very slow.

But they have no normalfags
Yeah it's nice that they have no normalfags. Just to get a break from them is nice. I have to interact with them everyday becaue of school and it is so annoying.

Well because the thread is dead and no one is going to see it. So I posted it again, to see what people have to say.

I don't think they hate incels "obsessively", just once in a while when the word incel comes up someone may say something. But your point about copers is true.
Yep, they're scared of being looked down in society as well.

I really like lurking the /dep/ board a lot. I don't like that they banned wojaks and pepe's and the site is very slow.

But they have no normalfags
It's slowness is both it's weakness and strength as it keeps the fast paced normies out.

It's slowness is both it's weakness and strength as it keeps the fast paced normies out.
Yeah and also is is me or does it seem slower than before? I don't mind it but I remember that even a year ago, it was more "lively". Of course not as lively as I don't know 4chan but still. I guess along the way, the posters just killed themselves. I can't blame them.

Yeah and also is is me or does it seem slower than before? I don't mind it but I remember that even a year ago, it was more "lively". Of course not as lively as I don't know 4chan but still. I guess along the way, the posters just killed themselves. I can't blame them.
I think these online communities go through shifts and some just fizzle out as the core user base is below replacement rate.