Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your top 3 music genres?

What are your top 3 music genres?

• Total voters
TheSerpent

TheSerpent

Serpentine Warlock of the Blackpill Empire
★★★
Barry Avrich Radio GIF by TIFF

Kpop, nigger rap and feminist music

The problem in voting is, I don't mind cross genera, and things which are multiple genera at once, but mostly Jazz, Blues, Rock, Classic and some types of Metal. I even like some types of Synth. But the important thing is, I do not like music with vocals (especially modern stuff after 2005) in it. I prefer instrumental music over music which tries to have a message. Because the only message even worth considering is one in which we can all join together for the sake of transcendant belief. But, that almost doesn't exist now days, so almost all "music with a message" is corrupt !

I do not have any particular genre but i like music from
>panic at the disco
>my chemical romance
>nobody's yt long classical music playlists
>alan gogoll's instrumentals
>some old school nigger rap
>liminal spaces playlists
>homage

Classical, Metal and video game soundtracks.

Rap sub genres i like : cloud rap, trap, industrial rap, @ElTruecel

Last edited:
Did you like the Tears for Fears song?

Heard it before? It's really gives of a strong feeling of nostalgia for me, when I listen to it on speakers or headphones....

Last edited:
Did you like the Tears for Fears song?

Heard it before? It's really gives of a strong feeling of nostalgia for me, when I listen to it on speakers or headphones....
I've heard of them, but I haven't listened to many of their songs. I really should.

rockabilly, rock n roll.my favorite band is crazy cavan, Black Knights

Rock
Metal
Classical

Noise rock, black metal, grindcore

I've heard of them, but I haven't listened to many of their songs. I really should.
Most of their songs (other than Everybody wants to rule the world) are not good. Only that one. I mostly connect with it because it brings back a few very limited fond memories of the 80's when I was a young kid.

Last edited:
I do not have any particular genre but i like music from
>panic at the disco
>my chemical romance
>nobody's yt long classical music playlists
>alan gogoll's instrumentals
>some old school nigger rap
>liminal spaces playlists
>homage
Really old school negro jive

alan gogoll's instrumentals
Gogoll is great !

Have you listened to Calum Graham ? He is quite similar in some aspects of instrumental genra but has a more "modern cosmos" type of twist and vibe in his guitar playing.

That mf is really underrated, probably because he looks kinda incel, and women don't like that.
Yes but that's only part of the reason. Even instrumentist who aren't necessary Incel-looking are unknown to foid. Woman so not have the same judgement of musical capacity as men. Again, they are mostly looking for how it the music "looks" and how Alpha male other people think it looks. It's not even about the good lookingness of the man playing. Because women can think an unattractive musician is "good music" if the credit of the Alpha male is bestowed upon him in some way or the other.

Yes but that's only part of the reason. Even instrumentist who aren't necessary Incel-looking are unknown to foid. Woman so not have the same judgement of musical capacity as men. Again, they are mostly looking for how it the music "looks" and how Alpha male other people think it looks. It's not even about the good lookingness of the man playing. Because women can think an unattractive musician is "good music" if the credit of the Alpha male is bestowed upon him in some way or the other.
Women are really superficial, can't really appreciate anything good.