Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your views on morality?

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
Do you believe in objective, metaphysical, moral principles that man ought to live by, or is morality subjective, and essentially a reflection of pure self interest, and is just used as a weapon to uphold social power structures.

I believe it’s objective

winner take all

Incoming edgy responses.

20210103 221541

I believe it’s objective
I think it's ultimately objective, but people use "morality" as window dressing for their naked self interest in 90% of cases

Nah fuck morality. That’s for pussy cucks

Morality is objective, imo. Its not because theres no "god", no final judgement or no big point to life that good and bad dont exist

Morality is a product of human mind and as such its very subjective.
Some humans probably don't even possess a morality they held themselves accountable to.

Morality is a social construct

Morality is a construction.

It's actually the other way around, religion is a different social construct created as a means of enforcing morality

Morality is ultimately subjective, but who really cares?

A cuck can claim that what he's doing is perfectly fine, but it doesn't make it true :feelshaha:

Puberty blockers, abortion and sex reassignment surgery are considered moral nowadays.

Do you believe in objective, metaphysical, moral principles that man ought to live by, or is morality subjective, and essentially a reflection of pure self interest, and is just used as a weapon to uphold social power structures.
There are objective morals and we can perceive them by the fact that people with a great personality tend to have more girlfriends, while people with a bad personality usually end up as incels. :feelsclown:

I don't have a personality, consequently I'm unable to have stable views on morality.

Morality is a social construct. There is not such thing as right and wrong. We are the apex predator on a ball of rock flying through space, we eat, we sleep, we die. That's all. No one to judge us, no one to remember us.

That being said, I have one life and i don't want to be imprisoned or killed so I try to conform to society as much as possible, despite not sharing any of their idiologies.

Morality is a social construct. There is not such thing as right and wrong. We are the apex predator on a ball of rock flying through space, we eat, we sleep, we die. That's all. No one to judge us, no one to remember us.

That being said, I have one life and i don't want to be imprisoned or killed so I try to conform to society as much as possible, despite not sharing any of their idiologies.
very based view

Objective and absolute

Morality is for cucks. No one gives a fuck about us, why should we care about them.

Everything in life has a quantitative and qualitative aspect to it.

As with morality, there are different levels of it and with different flavors.

Morality is to keep society from falling apart and to maintain the trust and strength of a society.

The next phase of humans above us in the evolutionary tree will have much higher levels of consciousness and thus a variety of psychic abilities. One of them is telepathy of course. Everyone is telepathic but some much more than others. Another big one is clairvoyance.

You can throw morality out the window entirely once most people have sufficiently high levels of psychic abilities. It would not matter. Wars would also end. Only an entirely objective universal form of morality will exist by then.

Whoever have the strongest/absolute power set the law, is both judge and executioner.

Morality is a mental illness

I believe in objective morality. As I see it now society is evil, so the moral choice is to revolt against it or at least support/obey it as little as possible.

it's something fags worry about
Whoever have the strongest/absolute power set the law, is both judge and executioner.
I don't have a personality, consequently I'm unable to have stable views on morality.