Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What awaits those who JBW with a noodlewhore

I

IncelSlacker

Greycel
Looks like this is what awaits incels who JBW with noodlewhores.
This is why I'll fuck a hooker, but I never use JBW to fuck a noodlewhore. I KNOW they don't actually like my ugly ass, seen too many incel bros get fucked over (financially and otherwise) by noodlewhore bullshit.

Interesting reading material, will read:feelsEhh:

Screen Shot 2020 12 13 at 14224 PM

Even curry politicians simped for her lol.

Swalwell looks like the platonic ideal of the simpin' normie
That's why the media isn't focusing on the curry she fucked or any of the other people. Because Swalwell exudes so much simpin' norminess. He's a few inches of shaved off jawline away from being a StBlackOps2cel level God.

You gotta be a low value male to be dating or marrying a noodlewhore. I don't care what race you are.

They have the lowest self esteem by far of all races of females. And they are absolutely shameless and proud of the treachery they are committing to their own race when they whore out enmasse to other races of men.

Those who befriend and associate with known traitors are lowly scum themselves.

Looks like this is what awaits incels who JBW with noodlewhores.
This is why I'll fuck a hooker, but I never use JBW to fuck a noodlewhore. I KNOW they don't actually like my ugly ass, seen too many incel bros get fucked over (financially and otherwise) by noodlewhore bullshit.

View attachment 383628
Whitr men turned their own women into feminist whores with their liberalism cuckery and now they look to foreign women for feeling love

Whitr men turned their own women into feminist whores with their liberalism cuckery and now they look to foreign women for feeling love
The eternal mayo.

She would never touch me though...

You gotta be a low value male to be dating or marrying a noodlewhore. I don't care what race you are.

They have the lowest self esteem by far of all races of females. And they are absolutely shameless and proud of the treachery they are committing to their own race when they whore out enmasse to other races of men.

Those who befriend and associate with known traitors are lowly scum themselves.
if they're willing to commit treachery to their own race, what makes you think they wouldn't do the same to our race? that's what swalwell learned the hard way...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back