Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What awaits you after lockdown- warning, severe suicidefuel

Thats good too know about China and Korea, though I'am probably too subhuman as a white for them - I have a feeling that they still need at least normie-level looks...
Yeah u need to be 2+ in China or Korea, obviously u see the memes of deformed jbw ascending with high quality noodle and kimchi whores, but in all my time there I never seen a PSL 1 or a PSL 7+ with a noodle

Lmao you are in a dreamland as far as incels go. I guarantee you that nothings worst than getting mogged by chads, stacies, JBW, and extremely self hating noodlewhores daily here in SF. The most expensive city in the world to live in.

I hate nothing more in this world then being auto-rejected by average white beckys, stacys, or asian american noodlewhores. They dismiss you automatically. Despite all of their SJW BS, they treat rice/curries like ABSOLUTE shit. SF is a white man's dating heaven. As long as your 4/10 or above, the foids will give you a pass.

Also to tyrones or black dudes who have their shit together.

Lmao you are in a dreamland as far as incels go. I guarantee you that nothings worst than getting mogged by chads, stacies, JBW, and extremely self hating noodlewhores daily here in SF. The most expensive city in the world to live in.

I hate nothing more in this world then being auto-rejected by average white beckys, stacys, or asian american noodlewhores. They dismiss you automatically. Despite all of their SJW BS, they treat rice/curries like ABSOLUTE shit. SF is a white man's dating heaven. As long as your 4/10 or above, the foids will give you a pass.

Also to tyrones or black dudes who have their shit together.
Yes bay area is a meme, worst part is the fob rices and curries thinking they hitters, and the student fob noodles hunting for low quality jbw, or for chads who basically treat them as a joke fleshlight.

But brother, you have played GTA San Andreas, you know what to do...