Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What awaits you after lockdown- warning, severe suicidefuel

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
So our lockdown ended today, and I live in one of the richest, party cities in Asia, but am neither rice nor white.

The first Friday night of shit being open for me just meant spending 3hrs in gym getting back muscle memory, squat, deadlift, bench press, pull up. All while wearing my incel hoodie.

The gym was quite empty, one white bloatlord, 6 ricemen trying to ascend doing random shit, one high value noodle with a bubble butt, and 2 aunties.

What I saw when I left was pure suicidefuel. I had to walk through the main nightlife area, and the streets were packed because the bars were too full, so everyone was spilling out.

Noodlewhores were dolled up to the nines, coveted in makeup, in the tightest clothes imaginable. There were low value JBW everywhere, you name it it was there, manlets, framecels, sub 5s, fatcels, low T cels, I didn't see one guy I would notice in a crowd as being decent genetic value.

And they were all so happy, and the noodles were so receptive to them, they were making inane conversation, basically about nothing, and responding to each other to keep the convos going. I saw a 3/10 jbw with an 18 inch budeltoid macking in his girls barely covered ass, as they argued who loved who more. I saw 'rugby boys' (basically fat fucks who follow herd mentality so as not to stay in shape) talking about who was gonna nail more noodles this summer.

I saw jbw couples, drinking and laughing, I saw people eating garbage junk food.

I saw 2 jbw competing to outdo each other over who could pick up a 4/10 wall hitter white girl.

It was 32 degrees at night (like 85 for burgercels) and I couldn't handle it, so I just put my hoodie up and covered my face with it as I observed.

You all have this to come. Some of you will have your copes, and stay in your basement. Some of you can't, so prepare yourselves.

So our lockdown ended today, and I live in one of the richest, party cities in Asia, but am neither rice nor white.

The first Friday night of shit being open for me just meant spending 3hrs in gym getting back muscle memory, squat, deadlift, bench press, pull up. All while wearing my incel hoodie.

The gym was quite empty, one white bloatlord, 6 ricemen trying to ascend doing random shit, one high value noodle with a bubble butt, and 2 aunties.

What I saw when I left was pure suicidefuel. I had to walk through the main nightlife area, and the streets were packed because the bars were too full, so everyone was spilling out.

Noodlewhores were dolled up to the nines, coveted in makeup, in the tightest clothes imaginable. There were low value JBW everywhere, you name it it was there, manlets, framecels, sub 5s, fatcels, low T cels, I didn't see one guy I would notice in a crowd as being decent genetic value.

And they were all so happy, and the noodles were so receptive to them, they were making inane conversation, basically about nothing, and responding to each other to keep the convos going. I saw a 3/10 jbw with an 18 inch budeltoid macking in his girls barely covered ass, as they argued who loved who more. I saw 'rugby boys' (basically fat fucks who follow herd mentality so as not to stay in shape) talking about who was gonna nail more noodles this summer.

I saw jbw couples, drinking and laughing, I saw people eating garbage junk food.

I saw 2 jbw competing to outdo each other over who could pick up a 4/10 wall hitter white girl.

It was 32 degrees at night (like 85 for burgercels) and I couldn't handle it, so I just put my hoodie up and covered my face with it as I observed.

You all have this to come. Some of you will have your copes, and stay in your basement. Some of you can't, so prepare yourselves.
Your first mistake was going outside

sounds brutal man. not looking forward to it

Can't wait until these early lockdown lifts just make everything worse. Lifefuel

The whole world will celebrate the wildiest fucking orgy while we will be rotting here.

The whole world will celebrate the wildiest fucking orgy while we will be rotting here.
I'm sure 90% of the girls, based in how they were dressed, hooked up and fucked a guy tonight

Second wave of infection when?

sounds brutal man. not looking forward to it
You whitecels need to listen to me, your governments didn't listen, and now you're fucked. You're neocon boomers still don't listen, so you're economy is fucked for next 2 years.
Just trust me there will be nothing as an incel you can experience as brutal as what I saw today, and I had an anxiety attack and passed out just walking through a nightlife district during the day a couple of years ago!!

Prepare...

You live in Singapore or HK or Shanghai I'm guessing, pretty much the only places where it's rich and enough white people to JBW over the local rice and ethnic contractors.

Im suprised jbws are in asia now, wouldnt most of them have gone back to america/europe.

Im suprised jbws are in asia now, wouldnt most of them have gone back to america/europe.
No, there's 3 kinds of JBW in Asia, and all 3 are here still, though there's less in China right now.
1) bankers/ tech leads/ execs - these guys tend to be married with families and not to be degenerate, or at least not be shown to be degenerate, so they are more subtle

2) pointless professionals - these are basically the drones who make up the masses of any corporation, basically have no value add, so shit like shit like social media manager, customer Comms designer, advertising channel project managers . Basically the kind of shit that in uk or USA just makes u a pointless wagiez earning the national average salary, but rice and noodles are so dumb, they for some reason assume if you're jbw you are better at it than they are so they pay u a bit more to do it here, and often these roles involve actually talking, interacting with people, which rices are shit at. Most women and guys doing this are PSL 2-3.

3) unqualified bums - these are the people who would be working in a supermarket back home, or driving a cab. In Asia they can use jbw , knock out some qualifications and become English teachers, gym workers, photographers, basically the kind of stuff thats needed everywhere but saturated in the west, and more needed in Asia. These people tend to be the popular kids from high school who got shit grades, and are normally PSL5-7. The noodle whores are crazy for these guys

go to gym on another time of day
Doing 2 a days, but am crazy busy workwise, working 16hr days last 2 weeks. I went at 2pm, there wasn't much degeneracy, but gym was too busy, and there were too many noodles basically flexing their bubble butts in yoga pants, and simp ricemen following them around

Do you live in Singapore?

No, thank God, though I visit there 2-3 times a year, I am part curry, so I would probably get lynched in Singapore, it's the most anticurry country in the world.

No, thank God, though I visit there 2-3 times a year, I am part curry, so I would probably get lynched in Singapore, it's the most anticurry country in the world.
Really? Why’s that? Are you from Jakarta, Bangkok or something like that?

Really? Why’s that? Are you from Jakarta, Bangkok or something like that?
Jakarta is fantastic one of my favourite cities in the world, except the traffic, and really nice girls.
I lived in Bangkok for a year about 10 years ago and it was amazing. Now I hate Bangkok because of the traffic, inflation, and basically there's just too many curries there, and they are the super low value ones, which meana Thais hate curries

Jakarta is fantastic one of my favourite cities in the world, except the traffic, and really nice girls.
I lived in Bangkok for a year about 10 years ago and it was amazing. Now I hate Bangkok because of the traffic, inflation, and basically there's just too many curries there, and they are the super low value ones, which meana Thais hate curries
I didn’t know Thais hate curries, come to think of it, I didn’t know there was much curry presence in south east Asia. Interesting to hear about how different parts of the world interact with each other and how they view each other.

I didn’t know Thais hate curries, come to think of it, I didn’t know there was much curry presence in south east Asia. Interesting to hear about how different parts of the world interact with each other and how they view each other.
Generally where there's not so many curries, if they are well represented, they are liked, similar to brazilians.

If you look at say Japan, or latam, where there's not been the sex tourists or the IT curry invasion, a typical Japanese person if you mention India thinks of exotic spicy foods, Arabian Nights type shit, Bollywood, and exotic hot guys and girls, because all they seen of it are hot Bollywood actors who aren't really even curries because they all Caucasian.

That's how most of Asia was 10-15 years ago, but as more and more IT and sex tourist curries visit, these are not the affluent, far northwestern Caucasians, they are the strong Dravidian admixture, village dwelling, idiotic , dirty, ugly, stinky, rapey, super confident types, so the sentiment changes.
It's gonna be even worse than it was before.
Well I'm going to brave it again tonight

Last edited:
You can go at 2 am when no normshits are to be seen
Gym is closed at that time, the 24hr gyms don't go heavy enough in their weights
Hk
Second wave of infection when?
Don't think it will, we had our second wave 6 weeks ago, and it was because of the degenerate noodlewhores came back from their universities in Europe and USA after catching covid from fucking low value, low immunity jbw, then spread it around in their degenerate nightclubs here. That's when the government said fine we gonna shut u all down

Last edited:
You saw all of that in one single night?
Damn you're very observant, I usually look down like a typical incel walk from the meme.

Also brutal suifuel for gymcels like me, I've lost most of my gains and strength even when I'm doing home workouts.

Also jfl at the word "aunties" never heard of it before :feelshaha:

No, there's 3 kinds of JBW in Asia, and all 3 are here still, though there's less in China right now.
1) bankers/ tech leads/ execs - these guys tend to be married with families and not to be degenerate, or at least not be shown to be degenerate, so they are more subtle

2) pointless professionals - these are basically the drones who make up the masses of any corporation, basically have no value add, so shit like shit like social media manager, customer Comms designer, advertising channel project managers . Basically the kind of shit that in uk or USA just makes u a pointless wagiez earning the national average salary, but rice and noodles are so dumb, they for some reason assume if you're jbw you are better at it than they are so they pay u a bit more to do it here, and often these roles involve actually talking, interacting with people, which rices are shit at. Most women and guys doing this are PSL 2-3.

3) unqualified bums - these are the people who would be working in a supermarket back home, or driving a cab. In Asia they can use jbw , knock out some qualifications and become English teachers, gym workers, photographers, basically the kind of stuff thats needed everywhere but saturated in the west, and more needed in Asia. These people tend to be the popular kids from high school who got shit grades, and are normally PSL5-7. The noodle whores are crazy for these guys

Do you think PSL 3-4 nerdy white guys can get a decent looking noodle in SEA ?

You whitecels need to listen to me, your governments didn't listen, and now you're fucked. You're neocon boomers still don't listen, so you're economy is fucked for next 2 years.
Just trust me there will be nothing as an incel you can experience as brutal as what I saw today, and I had an anxiety attack and passed out just walking through a nightlife district during the day a couple of years ago!!

Prepare...
What happened when you woke up?

You saw all of that in one single night?
Damn you're very observant, I usually look down like a typical incel walk from the meme.

Also brutal suifuel for gymcels like me, I've lost most of my gains and strength even when I'm doing home workouts.

Also jfl at the word "aunties" never heard of it before :feelshaha:
Aunty is commonly used in Asia. Yes saw all that in one night, bear in mind I hadn't left my apartment for 4 days prior to this, had only opened the door to let the delivery boy bring me my chicken and rice.

Home workouts I just couldn't get the motivation for, so yeah lost a lot of gains, but surprisingly came back at 80% where I was previously, so should come back soon
Yes definitely, if your PSL 3-4, not obese, and beliw 50, you will get a 6-8 girl in China, and if u go to Philippines or Cambodia or even small town Thailand you can get a 6-8 even if you're are obese and 50+
What happened when you woke up?
An arabcel had picked me up and taken me to his restaurant, he thought I was an Arab and was speaking Arabic to me, then we spoke English, I couldnt really explained why I had the anxiety attack cos he would lose respect for me (I passed out because in walking around an area where 10 hours later there will be a lot of degeneracy, but none of that is for me because I'm too ugly/ ethnic), then I called my riceman friend and we went in our way

Last edited:
if your PSL 3-4, not obese, and beliw 50, you will get a 6-8 girl in China, and if u go to Philippines or Cambodia or even small town Thailand you can get a 6-8 even if you're are obese and 50+

Thats almost improssible from of my own observations; all those noodles are at most average even with relatively wealthy and ok looking white guys.

My life didn't change at all during the lockdown so nothing will change after

I’m guessing you live in Bangkok.

I know that this will happen. I’m dreading it so much. It’ll be like incel krystalnacht. The night of broken dreams instead of glass. I’m not sure how I will cope. Everyone will be so happy. I’m just crossing my fingers the virus infects everyone except me and my family where I live

I’m sick of hearing about JBW theory tbh. It’s fucking bullshit, even if white men har higher SMV that doesn’t make shit any easier if you’re an unattractive white guy.

I’m guessing you live in Bangkok.
Nope, HK. Bangkok is 90% sex tourists. Bangkok noodlewhores worship JBW if they are 2+, HK and China noodlewhores worship JBW if they are 4+
I know that this will happen. I’m dreading it so much. It’ll be like incel krystalnacht. The night of broken dreams instead of glass. I’m not sure how I will cope. Everyone will be so happy. I’m just crossing my fingers the virus infects everyone except me and my family where I live
High IQ analogy, last night felt like krystalnacht. I am going to brave it and head out now, in my incel hoodie, and see what ropefuel I see.

Also in a work chatgroup I got added to today, all my colleagues, male (rice, jbw, curry) were joking about how much fun they had and how much steam they let off, and even the noodlewhores were making comments to each other alluding to how they got fucked.

LUCKILY everyone knows I am snowed under
with work, and have a fucked up ankle so I could just get out of it when they asked me by saying I was tied up with work. They are retards if they can't tell I'm an incel yet so fuck em

Last edited:

On tinder? Fuck no

When I was in SEA they'd be with ugly girls which I guess they met through some app or "friends"

SEA does seem to be decent for prostitution though
Nope, HK. Bangkok is 90% sex tourists. Bangkok noodlewhores worship JBW if they are 2+, HK and China noodlewhores worship JBW if they are 4+

High IQ analogy, last night felt like krystalnacht. I am going to brave it and head out now, in my incel hoodie, and see what ropefuel I see.

Also in a work chatgroup I got added to today, all my colleagues, male (rice, jbw, curry) were joking about how much fun they had and how much steam they let off, and even the noodlewhores were making comments to each other alluding to how they got fucked.

LUCKILY everyone knows I am snowed under
with work, and have a fucked up ankle so I could just get out of it when they asked me by saying I was tied up with work. They are retards if they can't tell I'm an incel yet so fuck em

do SEA whores worship average whites on tinder?

I made a fake tinder profile using "@itsOVER"'s pics, he's a 5/10 white guy that went to SEA and fucked tons of (ugly) teen pussy. But I could barely get any matches.

So I'm baffled how he got so much sex

I’m sick of hearing about JBW theory tbh. It’s fucking bullshit, even if white men har higher SMV that doesn’t make shit any easier if you’re an unattractive white guy.
noodle whores will fuck an unattractive white guy. Why do you think they always travel to SEA.

I’m not going outside

. Bangkok noodlewhores worship JBW if they are 2+

But they are all prostitutes from nana plaza/massage parlors etc that worship sex tourists/expats. And most of them are dark skinned and ugly as fuck.

Unspoiled thai foid actually hate all farangs. Only phil and indo ones do not.

noodle whores will fuck an unattractive white guy. Why do you think they always travel to SEA.

Only for money. They travel to fuck prostitutes.
When I was in SEA they'd be with ugly girls which I guess they met through some app or "friends"
SEA does seem to be decent for prostitution though

Just from the local hookers bars - SEA is over filled with staff like beer bars, gogo bars, massage parlors, etc - they are on every street lol with actual hookers working there.

Being JBW in SEA = always paying for girls time and intimacy in other words playing a sugar daddy role for an ugly noodle. Everything else is a retarded lie.

Last edited:
Being JBW in SEA = always paying for girls time and intimacy in other words playing a sugar daddy role for an ugly noodle. Everything else is a retarded lie.
Yes in SEA, no in China and Korea, they just literally worship the JBWs because theyre white and self hating.
SEA first priority is poverty so you are right about them

Yes in SEA, no in China and Korea, they just literally worship the JBWs because theyre white and self hating.
SEA first priority is poverty so you are right about them

Thats good too know about China and Korea, though I'am probably too subhuman as a white for them - I have a feeling that they still need at least normie-level looks...