Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What beliefs you had or advices people gave you , you thought would make you ascend?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★
For me it's
1- getting good grades
2- dress properly
3- Have a hobby
4- workout
5- have manners

I thought if i was more friendly to women that would help me but they just thought was i was weird and creepy :feelsrope:

I thought if i was more friendly to women that would help me but they just thought was i was weird and creepy :feelsrope:
I thought this as well

1. Exposure
2. Gym
3. Weird Diet Scams
4. Improving My Appearance

I thought that women had to be given chocolates or bouquets of flowers. although this was only when i was a child. it was one of the first things i knew that was not true.

I thought that wearing branded clothes would attract the attention of the foids.

Gym, talking to people more, “confidence”, putting effort into appearance (combing my hair more often
and getting better shampoo)

Just be yourself

Be confident and charismatic, biggest cope

Just work on yourself source - truzt me i'm a femoid who's in touch with her inner divine :foidSoy::feelsohgod:

I thought that women had to be given chocolates or bouquets of flowers. although this was only when i was a child. it was one of the first things i knew that was not true.

I thought that wearing branded clothes would attract the attention of the foids.
I believed the gift things too.