Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What body type are you? (poll)

• Thread starter Fuckmyexistence
  • Start date

what body type are you?

• Very skinny

• Skinny

• Average (not fat or skinny)

• Ripped

• Chubby

• Fat

• Obese landwhale

Results are only viewable after voting.
fairly skinny. I have 0 muscle definition, it's like I am a human stick figure.

What are the weight ranges for chubby and fat?
That living the dream picture really hits home...
I remember as a kid how badly I wanted to be an adult, live my life having fun, having friends, going to parties, achieving my goals, doing new and exciting stuff all the time, fucking girls, but my life has become that picture there.

landwhale.

Before any of you normies reading star to think "Well, that's why he is an incel" or you other idiots call me a volcel cause of this, I was ripped as fuck for most of my 20s. Fat now because before I stopped giving a shit.
Same. If you look closely, most fat people are facially unattractive, short, and balding. It's no coincidence.

That living the dream picture really hits home...
I remember as a kid how badly I wanted to be an adult, live my life having fun, having friends, going to parties, achieving my goals, doing new and exciting stuff all the time, fucking girls, but my life has become that picture there.
Too many feels. I'm burnt out.

>no skinnyfat option
Average then. According to my BMI I'm average.

landwhale.

Before any of you normies reading star to think "Well, that's why he is an incel" or you other idiots call me a volcel cause of this, I was ripped as fuck for most of my 20s. Fat now because before I stopped giving a shit.
I was also ripped from 21 to 24 roughly but also stopped giving a shit because it provided me 0 advantage in modern life and with females since my face is not attractive.