Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What counts as a schizo post?

all this time

all this time

no lifts no life
Someone just venting? Someone talking about voices? Everybody throws schizo n shit but what’s actually schizo tier on here

hes not talking to himself in his mind. His eyes actually see people or things the normal person doesnt see.

When i was on heavy anti depressants i was schizo for a while and i was seeing people that nobody else is seeing.

His case is way more severe than what i had tho.
He hasn’t been diagnosed wit schizophrenia tho, just seems aspie tier and trollmaxxed, how would anti depressants (ssris or Wellbutrin I assume) make u schizo lol? Only way ur inducing dchizo is with weed or psychedelic abuse, or stim abuse

He's a slimy little shit, he pretends to be schizo so no one fucks with him. But I can see through his act. Fuck you dude @Intellau_Celistic don't think I forgot about that little exchange we had a few days ago, i got my eyes on you fucker!

A serious trauma like experiencing a close death, or war can trigger hallucinations later on in your life normally because ur brain is damaged even if briefly or for a prolonged time, these hallucinations do go away tho with time.

if the hallucinations dont go away after like a year of you getting proper treatment then you re a schizo.

Based on what intellau is posting i think he is trying to talk to someone that doesnt exist.

im not saying the only factor was antidepressants but some antidepressants mess with the brain if u are already hallucinating and make the hallucinations way worse.

You can say there is different degree of hallucinations and the highest degree is that of a schizo.
Fuck, thats schizo tier

Read some of my threads and you’ll have your answer.

i got my eyes on you fucker!

When I follow the Incelwiki entry about Mentalcels, https://incels.wiki/w/Mentalcel I am a mixture of various memes from Authismcel, psychopathcel, depressionscel, shizophrencel, soziopathcel, bipolarcel ect. However, without suicidal or antisocial tendencies. But very inhumane with joy in suffering. I'm not a NEED either. But that also has something to do with the fact that I have Fool's freedom in my job and can walk around as I want and can also be drunk, simply because I do my job excellently and it is very difficult to find a replacement for me. I can even allow myself to act aggressively. Also towards the boss. Simply because he knows that I am right in what I say and it is only in his interest to listen to me because it will benefit his business. This is the advantage of being in the company longer than the boss himself. Not everyone has this situation. However, I treat my mental health and my body very cruelly. Keywords alcohol and hygiene and watching real murder and torture videos all day. Even at work. For me it's all a part of everything When I try to find myself in these memes. And I think so do many others here. I think you shouldn't overvalue such pigeonholed terms.

Last edited:
A serious trauma like experiencing a close death, or war can trigger hallucinations later on in your life normally because ur brain is damaged even if briefly or for a prolonged time, these hallucinations do go away tho with time.

if the hallucinations dont go away after like a year of you getting proper treatment then you re a schizo.

Based on what intellau is posting i think he is trying to talk to someone that doesnt exist.

im not saying the only factor was antidepressants but some antidepressants mess with the brain if u are already hallucinating and make the hallucinations way worse.

You can say there is different degree of hallucinations and the highest degree is that of a schizo.
if its psychosis a lot of times it will disappear on its own without treatment especially if its a first time instance.