Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What did ER study?

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
What was he studying at university?

I think it was computER related but he was too busy world of warcraft maxxing to give a shit

What was he studying at university?
i don't think he was studying anything. I think the only reason why he went to college was to find a girlfriend.

i don't think he was studying anything. I think the only reason why he went to college was to find a girlfriend.
He should have gone to SEA, back in 2014, that's a decade ago the situation here was 10 times better and he would have ascended

It doesn't matter, that's not what he was there for.

He mentions sociology and a few related courses in his manifesto:

In the beginning of February, my Spring semester at Santa Barbara City College began. The classes I registered for were Sociology, Math, Film Studies, and English. My English class was an online class, but the other three were normal classes that I attended at the college. Sociology and math were on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and my film class was on Friday mornings.
I resolved that if I go out to Isla Vista for this final time, and I still end up going back to my room as a lonely virgin, I will have no choice but to plan my Retribution. I even attended college at SBCC again. I signed up for a summer sociology class and attended it for a week, before dropping it out of the familiar frustration of girls talking to other boys instead of me.
I was registered to take three classes for the Spring semester at Moorpark. The first was an early morning history class, followed by sociology and then psychology. They were all just as disastrous as I expected them to be. I had to drop the sociology class right on the first day, because there was this extremely hot blonde girl who took the class with her brute of a boyfriend. I couldn’t stand looking at them sitting together. I left the class mid-session because I couldn’t take it anymore. Dropping my sociology class left me with a huge gap of time in between my history and psychology classes. During this time I usually went to a quiet, secluded spot that had a few tables overlooking the view of the mountains. I spent a lot of time here, writing in my diary and contemplating my place in the world.

He mentions sociology and a few related courses in his manifesto:
Must have chosen it because it is class with a high foid ratio, but they must all have rejected him.
Imagine you go to college just to get sex, that's chad only....

Must have chosen it because it is class with a high foid ratio, but they must all have rejected him.
no clue, he doesn't mention anything about that

but he does mention getting an interest in sociology and politics for other reasons:

I decided that my destiny in life is to rise to power so I can impose my ideology on the world and set everything right. I was only seventeen, I have plenty of time. I thought to myself. I spent all of my time studying in my room, reading books about history, politics, and sociology, trying to learn as much as I can. I became a new person, furiously driven by a goal. My torment would continue, but I had somethingto live for. I felt empowered.

Sociology, I think

He should have gone to SEA, back in 2014, that's a decade ago the situation here was 10 times better and he would have ascended
Fuck off nobody wants SEA jungle infected diseases the whole region needs nuclear radiation sterilization I would rather live my life sealed in nuclear bunker than fucking go to SEA and get disease from gook tranny

Fuck off nobody wants SEA jungle infected diseases the whole region needs nuclear radiation sterilization I would rather live my life sealed in nuclear bunker than fucking go to SEA and get disease from gook tranny
Beggars can't be choosers.
It is that or die virgin.

Beggars can't be choosers.
It is that or die virgin.
enjoy dying a horrific pain ful death from jungle tranny disease you retard natural selection wins In the end

Elliot the scholar

Mathematics, political science, psychology

enjoy dying a horrific pain ful death from jungle tranny disease you retard natural selection wins In the end
It is already over for me, I have been unselected :feelsrope:

u ascend? just pm me reply so u wont get ban ngl. i have feeling u are so lmk if im right