Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What did y'all do this weekend?

decafincel

decafincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Lent is over so I can alcoholmaxx again. Right now I'm at the Taco Bell because why not and it's Sunday.

Anyways how are y'all doing?

Nothing at all. Best week end. Fuck work.

Nothing, just stayed at home.

scraped paint off the window sill

Lent is over so I can alcoholmaxx again. Right now I'm at the Taco Bell because why not and it's Sunday.

Anyone who had fun this weekend is a fakecell. Truecells rot in their room 24/7 and their day only consists of gaming,gooning and browsing incel.is

You Catholic?

I went to Easter Sunday Mass and that was basically it.

Saturday I worked and Sunday I picked up sticks around my property.

Gaming on dogma balls all day

I also went to Taco Bell where I lost my KHHV (paid) status. I still remain an (unpaid) KHHV.

was just searching for some survey sites a little while to get usds from em transfer it to my paypal to send to @faded so he can invest and multiply it, too bad they barely even give anything and most of em dont work :feelskek:

was just searching for some survey sites a little while to get usds from em transfer it to my paypal to send to @faded so he can invest and multiply it, too bad they barely even give anything and most of em dont work :feelskek:
Giga based

Nothing just rotted as usual

Nothing just been miserable

Last edited:
Get a housecleaner on Saturday which was way better than therapy, and then spent $700 on online orders for workout supplements, a scanner, and an air purifier (city air is shit). I love having money.

I had to visit family on easter so they don't stop giving me money :reeeeee:

Terrible

Jerk off, alcohol maxx

Get a housecleaner on Saturday which was way better than therapy, and then spent $700 on online orders for workout supplements, a scanner, and an air purifier (city air is shit). I love having money.
700? Are you buying Roids or something