Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What did you all mean by this? I need to know

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
Okay so this emoji has always intrigued me and I decided to zoom in.

:panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties:
So basically it's a pepe holding up a trans flag pattern panties and smiling
Is this some subliminal propaganda to brainwash our subconscious minds into fucking tranny faggs?

nigga he's holding up panties. and you'd know this if you copy and pasted it because the emoji is literally called :/panties/:

Those are just stripes you dolt

Okay so this emoji has always intrigued me and I decided to zoom in.

:panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties: :panties:
Is this some subliminal propaganda to brainwash our subconscious minds into fucking tranny faggs?
where did you even come up with this conclusion?

nigga he's holding up panties. and you'd know this if you copy and pasted it because the emoji is literally called :/panties/:
Screenshot 20231217 015958
looks like these tho

My myopia is so bad I can't even see what it is

Mental illness

The trans corrupt all.

Just like racist.

I remember in the early 2000s was a pretty chill era when niggers and other races got along fine but then came the 2010s and onward culture wars and now niggers are misbehaving badly again and races not get along too well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back