Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 20yr autistic femoid spends 55min travelling/waiting at art gallery, gets rejected and unfriends me: you looked borderline retarded, I say

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
In the last month, my chadfish accounts were getting banned within days of creating them. I had even verified some of them on tinder. Idk why, but I suspect Match Group has implemented some new AI technology or something. I've been forced to go to more obscure apps, one of which is a lesbian/trans dating app called HER.
My usual chadfish is Brett Maverick. I used his pics of him with long hair, and created a HER account and named it Betty. I selected the trans woman gender and sexuality as lesbian, and started matching with lesbian femoids.
Bio said:
  1. Recently started transitioning
  2. I'm taking estrogen and growing my hair out
  3. Here for cute dates
  4. Lesbian emoji, LGBTOPEDOAHIDISAJHUIHDKASKJHABHKQYIDAHA emoji, Australian flag, love heart emoji
Within 5 hrs, I have over 20 matches and over 50+ likes and 8 friend requests. Most of the younger lesbians (under 30) were not interested. All the butch lesbians/dykes/ftm trannies over 35 were very attracted to my chadfish. Some straight up asked to fuck. Others said they're looking for a threesome with their partner. I'll be standing them up at random apartments/bars over the coming week.
Anyway, I matched with this retarded 20 yr old femoid. Here's basically what happened:
>match with 20 yr femoid
>she's autistic, OCD and depressed lmao
>she messaged first saying I was cute
>got her snapchat
>moved it to snap
>send her a few chad selfies using a snapchat addon so u can send pics from camera roll as live snaps
>she goes omg ur so hot like a model
>start talking for a bit
>she's a giga leftist, studying gender politics at uni, and works at a coffee shop. Her hobbies included op shopping, volunteering at animal welfare pounds lol
>I arrange a date at an art gallery
>she travels by tram
>she arrives
>sends snap showing where she is near the entrance
>asks where I am
>tell her I went to grab coffee
>she sends a snap of what she is wearing
>she rang 5 times on snapchat
>then started demanding where was I
>I checked her snap map, she was there
>she rings another 2 times
>tell her I left, because she looked different
>she asked what she looked like
>I reply you looked borderline retarded
>she replies excuse me
>she unfriended me on snapchat
Total travel and wait time was 55 minutes.
20yr autistic lesbian femoid spends 55 minutes travelling and waiting at museum to get rejected

She could find some nice lesbian woman to date, or some beta male her own age, but noooooo! She wants to date a tranny chadfish lol.
I don't care if she was retarded, she was chad only so she deserved to be treated like shit.
The HER app is a gold mine for chadfishing as a tranny! Most of the lesbian sluts there are mentally ill lol.
SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS.

Oh I actually know that art gallery haha extremely based

Every time I see your user post I rush to open the thread :feelsjuice: :feelskek: gods work brocel

Oh I actually know that art gallery haha extremely based
Yeah, I didn't censor enough lol, it doesn't matter, I've already spoofed my location to a different city.

PS. For any other chadfish here, there is a great app on play store called PRIVATE SCREENSHOT SHAMEN. It allows you to take screenshots on snapchat without the other person getting notificed.

Yeah, I didn't censor enough lol, it doesn't matter, I've already spoofed my location to a different city.

PS. For any other chadfish here, there is a great app on play store called PRIVATE SCREENSHOT SHAMEN. It allows you to take screenshots on snapchat without the other person getting notificed.
Mate you are the goat I will download that

I think a brocel of your expertise could point me in the right direction for a tinder experiment to see what height women would find me attractive at since I am a manlet

Re: Art is more important than math.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148985060Saturday, November 01, 2014 3:29 PM CDT
Your over-all statement is certainly somewhat accurate, though I'd disagree with various segments.Artistic design conveys a pattern of linguistics itself, various cultures have different methods for conveying their method of communication visually.Both of those subjects utilize the core concept of linguistical convention to allow the people participating to understand a specific sequence of communication, "Mathematics" itself is essentially a system of theoretical and logical concepts.

Ur confirming incel science, lesbianism is a cope for whores who cant lock down a chad :lul:

Ur confirming incel science, lesbianism is a cope for whores who cant lock down a chad :lul:
Too fucking right it is. They claim to be lesbians but are fucking ecstatic when a chadfish matches with them.

"Autistic Lesbian" :feelskek:

Even if true, it made me laugh

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Absolute legend

Sometimes I feel bad about this, but statistically she probably isn’t a good person. I would be too cautious and empathic to do what a chadifish jihadi like you can do. You’re a different breed.

Ngl the part where you made a Chad profile and claimed to be trans was amazing

Even better that a 'lesbian' foid decided to go on a date

Lesbian = Chad-only

Great, I hope she kills hERself

She looks kinda cute too.

Still a Chad only political lesbo ffs

No chance for the fatman

Your threads are gold. Lesbians whine so much about trannies who want to date them, but when that tranny is chad, it's all good.
I don't care if she was retarded, she was chad only so she deserved to be treated like shit.

Based brocel do more of these lesbians chadfishing experiments and if you don't match with a lot of young lesbian foids try using a pretty boy chad next time and claim that he is a mtf tranny.

I used his pics of him with long hair, and created a HER account and named it Betty.
what, like edited with faceapp?
maybe I just got the wrong guy, because I don't see how this guy could ever pass as a woman. even if trans

or maybe it's not even about looking like a woman at all? idk maybe I'm retarded

In the last month, my chadfish accounts were getting banned within days of creating them. I had even verified some of them on tinder. Idk why, but I suspect Match Group has implemented some new AI technology or something. I've been forced to go to more obscure apps, one of which is a lesbian/trans dating app called HER.
My usual chadfish is Brett Maverick. I used his pics of him with long hair, and created a HER account and named it Betty. I selected the trans woman gender and sexuality as lesbian, and started matching with lesbian femoids.
Bio said:
  1. Recently started transitioning
  2. I'm taking estrogen and growing my hair out
  3. Here for cute dates
  4. Lesbian emoji, LGBTOPEDOAHIDISAJHUIHDKASKJHABHKQYIDAHA emoji, Australian flag, love heart emoji
Within 5 hrs, I have over 20 matches and over 50+ likes and 8 friend requests. Most of the younger lesbians (under 30) were not interested. All the butch lesbians/dykes/ftm trannies over 35 were very attracted to my chadfish. Some straight up asked to fuck. Others said they're looking for a threesome with their partner. I'll be standing them up at random apartments/bars over the coming week.
Anyway, I matched with this retarded 20 yr old femoid. Here's basically what happened:
>match with 20 yr femoid
>she's autistic, OCD and depressed lmao
>she messaged first saying I was cute
>got her snapchat
>moved it to snap
>send her a few chad selfies using a snapchat addon so u can send pics from camera roll as live snaps
>she goes omg ur so hot like a model
>start talking for a bit
>she's a giga leftist, studying gender politics at uni, and works at a coffee shop. Her hobbies included op shopping, volunteering at animal welfare pounds lol
>I arrange a date at an art gallery
>she travels by tram
>she arrives
>sends snap showing where she is near the entrance
>asks where I am
>tell her I went to grab coffee
>she sends a snap of what she is wearing
>she rang 5 times on snapchat
>then started demanding where was I
>I checked her snap map, she was there
>she rings another 2 times
>tell her I left, because she looked different
>she asked what she looked like
>I reply you looked borderline retarded
>she replies excuse me
>she unfriended me on snapchat
Total travel and wait time was 55 minutes.
View attachment 881473
She could find some nice lesbian woman to date, or some beta male her own age, but noooooo! She wants to date a tranny chadfish lol.
The HER app is a gold mine for chadfishing as a tranny! Most of the lesbian sluts there are mentally ill lol.
SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS.
i hate femininity so much bros how do i cope femboy trannies like this need to be gas unironically

These threads always made me laugh :lul: :lul:

Who's the next victim find out on next week's special show

These threads always made me laugh :lul: :lul:

Who's the next victim find out on next week's special show
I've got to censor another whore I made travel to a random house last night in Australia.

My usual chadfish is Brett Maverick.
That's likely your problem. AI is pretty advanced at facial recognition these days. Like REALLY advanced, there's software out there that isn't released where the feds can use a photo of your asshole to find your Facebook profile using face recognition. You should be using obscure social media websites and finding chads on there.

I've got to censor another whore I made travel to a random house last night in Australia.

These whores love to cause trouble :lul:

But thank you for posting these threads they always make my day better

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Absolute legend

Sometimes I feel bad about this, but statistically she probably isn’t a good person. I would be too cautious and empathic to do what a chadifish jihadi like you can do. You’re a different breed.
Definitely based as fuck :panties::dab::feelsLSD:He truly is the king of GRaYcels and chadfishing :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back