Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do biracial prefer

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
What do biracial black women prefer?:feelsLSD:

Black and White men

All women prefer Chad

Most lightskins hate "real Blacks" so the answer is white Chad.

curlyheaded perm chads, usually white or spic

Definitely White or Black . Sometimes they go for other Mulattos if available.

Most lightskins hate "real Blacks" so the answer is white Chad.

Correct!

I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.