Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what do i do if im low iq and bored

Why do you think you are lowiq?

Watch a movie. I've been re-watching a lot of classics and documenting what i watched.

im low iq too :)

i can't play games either, at least not my ps4:feelsrope::feelsrope:
i watch youtube, play gameboy games, sleep and watch shit

Watch some sort of media

i know your pain OP, not only am i low iq i am lazy as well

Watch movies, watch tv shows, watch your neighbors, just watch anything. There is nothing more low iq than that.

Play GTAV and obey the rules of traffic.

i will try it but im low iq so i will get bored in 10 minutes :feelsrope:

You will get used to it my friend, just try and mentally stimulate yourself = )! In the end it is better than doing nothing productive and will be beneficial regardless of your condition.

You will get used to it my friend, just try and mentally stimulate yourself = )! In the end it is better than doing nothing productive and will be beneficial regardless of your condition.
I feel the same way he does, even if I try to learn something I forget to continue.

learning a language is more about perseverance than IQ imo

Just stare blankly at a wall like I do.

i'm low iq to, i just play games now and barely go out, work part time

can get used to it and as i get older family no longer pushes me out to do more because its like he's already failed that path just let him be as long as he hasn't killed himself

no plans to kill myself just trying to find things to do i enjoy

Jack off, it great pass time, sometimes.

Take a piece of paper and a pen and draw anything you want, it's one of the lowest iq activities you can do.