Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee what do u think of the user above you??

chav drug addict low inhib

I'd love to smell panties too,i agree with him on that

User above, a chip of the old block , i respect he doesn't give a single fuck, and life his life the way it makes sense to him.

Augcel brethren that post/rank mogs me to oblivion

Newcel but I always enjoy his posts, they can be high IQ sometimes. Hope to see him around more

Newcel but I always enjoy his posts, they can be high IQ sometimes. Hope to see him around more
My nigga I love chatting with on discord :panties::feelsautistic:

Supaaaa sayjiiin bru cell, I don't know you yet, but i always like fellow Dragonball fans.

Undeniably based/

And as always we found a way to mess this tread......happens all the time.:feelskek:

What should I say I dont know him personally but seems alright tbh.
Nobody knows anyone personally tbh only a few rare cases, hmmm Moustachel you seem angry and have rage in you and i like that...

Nobody knows anyone personally tbh only a few rare cases, hmmm Moustachel you seem angry and have rage in you and i like that...
thanks you seem alright too better than every normie I ever met. Yes years of social asolation, depression and anxiety made me to that what I am today but I dont find my anger and rage bad I use it controlled.

Idk what to say but you are a fellow incel so I respect and appreciate you. I'm sure you are cool

Propably you help @suckdick get his name from you, oldcel-wisecel, still grey but nice poster, post more.

Last edited:

@Vodaccenu on the left, @Zesto on the right.

cho_in_us_marines_uniform_190407c.jpg

Extra motivated Japanmaxxer ngl

E: Fuck, Facade came in... Nice and sweet mod ngl

person i hate the most on this forum, raisin bran obsessed roastie fuck

Ricel bro...you seem ok, i don't know you much. You seem a bit serious.

GIVE ME FUCKING THOUGHTS FAGGOT!!!

Post mogs me to oblivion, rot rot rot rot ,rot , still i don't know you well enough.