Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would be your favorite romantic thing you would u do if you had a gf?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★
My favorite thing would probably either be cuddling or going on night walks and talking to her about whatever.

What about you guys?

Tagging some brocels

@Ron.Belgrade @NoIdeaWhatToDo @IronsideCel @Spooky_Heejin @DarkStarDown @DeathIsSalvation @Da_Yunez @GeckoBus
@BlackCel_from_ZA

Last edited:

Watch cute miziyaki shows/movies, have long conversations, go outside, go on trips, cook and play games together.

Cutting ourselves together

Watch cute miziyaki shows/movies, have long conversations, go outside, go on trips, cook and play games together.
Man I would love to do these things too :feelsrope:

make sure she loves me and does not through a tantrum whenever im not in the mood

My favorite thing would probably either be cuddling or going on night walks and talking to her about whatever.

What about you guys?

Tagging some brocels

@Ron.Belgrade @NoIdeaWhatToDo @IronsideCel @Spooky_Heejin @DarkStarDown @DeathIsSalvation @Da_Yunez @GeckoBus
Be Mommied and taken care of Endlessly.

Stargazing at the Eagle’s Nest.

To mentally fucked

Perhaps when I was younger It would have worked

go on long walks at night smoking camels, drink, rot in bed together, occasionally do blow and od

What about you guys?

Tagging some brocels

@BlackCel_from_ZA
Cuddle and watch horror movies together, walk in nature

Cuddling, nuzzling, long deep and intellectual conversations, kissing, going on walks through nature parks and college campuses at night, going on beach walks at night, eating at fancy restaurants etc. the list goes on.

Cuddling, nuzzling, long deep and intellectual conversations, kissing, going on walks through nature parks and college campuses at night, going on beach walks at night, eating at fancy restaurants etc. the list goes on.
Sounds like heaven