Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Do We Name Our Incel God?

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Our egregore, our Incel God has a purpose, but he must have a name. What will we name him?

Last edited:
Shub-Niggerath

Truckzo

or Truckzarius :feelsUgh:

[UWSL]caelibatum[/UWSL]

What about sanctificatus? It means “ sanctified” in Latin, which I believe is fitting, because virginity has culturally carried a view of sanctified/ purity with it, at least in ancient times.

What about sanctificatus? It means “ sanctified” in Latin, which I believe is fitting, because virginity has culturally carried a view of sanctified/ purity with it, at least in ancient times.
That is a good name, and it does have alot of cultural momentum.

That is a good name, and it does have alot of cultural momentum.
Once the name is for sure chosen, we need to charge the egregore with energy, I advise using runes for this. Perhaps thurisaz ( for strength) gebo ( for protection) and odhala ( for connecting it to this specific community, as odhala is connected to ancestry/community)

With your occult knowledge you could probably help me with some ritual stuff. Are you interested. His birthing ritual will be this upcoming full moon.

With your occult knowledge you could probably help me with some ritual stuff. Are you interested. His birthing ritual will be this upcoming full moon.
I am very interested yes. As well as the birthing ritual I would also advise a dedication ritual be made, to formally connect everyone who wants to be by energetic means

How fleshed out is the birthing ritual?

I am very interested yes. As well as the birthing ritual I would also advise a dedication ritual be made, to formally connect everyone who wants to be by energetic means
This is a very good suggestion

This is a very good suggestion
Another idea could be to have him feed off of post count of those who are connected to him( easy way to feed him, and would make postmaxxing a form of worship which I think would be cool and funny)

How fleshed out is the birthing ritual?
Not very, I was thinking some candles, and a physical vessel in the form of a bottle. I'm going to use sympathetic magick to come up with his candle color.

Another idea could be to have him feed off of post count of those who are connected to him( easy way to feed him, and would make postmaxxing a form of worship which I think would be cool and funny)
I was thinking of post maxing as a method to feed him. Postmaxxing his name

Not very, I was thinking some candles, and a physical vessel in the form of a bottle. I'm going to use sympathetic magick to come up with his candle color.
Perhaps white? Easy to come by, symbolically represents purity ( similarly to the name I suggested)

I was thinking something else for physical protection, but white is good because we are virgins

we're over 20 replies in and nobody has said Elliot Rodger (PBUH)

Postmaxing his sigil
Does he have a sigil already? If so, I’d like to see it so I can begin charging it ASAP ( if the ritual is his birth, think of this like development in the womb. I would assume the birthing ritual would be joined by the release of the dedication, so it would be better to have a foundation for people to actually connect to, or at least, that’s my thoughts.

I was thinking something else for physical protection, but white is good because we are virgins
Also, is it acceptable to you if I contact other spirits I work with to ask for help/ guidance in our egregore creation? If not I understand, but I think it would help.

Also, is it acceptable to you if I contact other spirits I work with to ask for help/ guidance in our egregore creation? If not I understand, but I think it would help.

Does he have a sigil already? If so, I’d like to see it so I can begin charging it ASAP ( if the ritual is his birth, think of this like development in the womb. I would assume the birthing ritual would be joined by the release of the dedication, so it would be better to have a foundation for people to actually connect to, or at least, that’s my thoughts.
These are very good ideas, I haven't made his sigil yet, but I'll get to making one

I was thinking about making a sigil from his name. Like placeing the letters letters top of each other till it intuitively feels good

I like sanctificatus alot, I'm going to make a sigil of it

Who are your spirits?
I have many, some are personal, so you wouldn’t recognize them. Some that you may recognize ( this is not everyone I work with, like I said, the list is long): Lucifer, baphomet, bast, zues, hades, Poseidon etc

I also work with some incel saints, such as : Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Eric Harris, Dylan klebold etc.

I like sanctificatus alot, I'm going to make a sigil of it
Thank you brocel, I am very happy to be of assistance. Thank you for including me in this, it makes me feel part of something important, and let’s me use a part of myself ( magick) that I don’t normally get to express with others, which I think are two problems at the core of the incel experience. Please let me know once the sigil is completed. I have begun work on an energy ball that I am currently storing in a container. I have put some of my own energy into it as well as the energy of some spirits who I work with. This makes it convenient for me so that I can make an energy line, and attach it to the egregore once he is ready. Then I can simply charge the container, and the energy line will carry the energy from the container to the egregore.

Thank you brocel, I am very happy to be of assistance. Thank you for including me in this, it makes me feel part of something important, and let’s me use a part of myself ( magick) that I don’t normally get to express with others, which I think are two problems at the core of the incel experience. Please let me know once the sigil is completed. I have begun work on an energy ball that I am currently storing in a container. I have put some of my own energy into it as well as the energy of some spirits who I work with. This makes it convenient for me so that I can make an energy line, and attach it to the egregore once he is ready. Then I can simply charge the container, and the energy line will carry the energy from the container to the egregore.
If you can come up with a more powerful sigil, feel free to come up with one. Here are a couple I coughed out.

If you can come up with a more powerful sigil, feel free to come up with one. Here are a couple I coughed out.
Unless you are yet to post them, I can’t see them

My phone is being gay. Feel free to make your own sigil to our Lord Santificatus.

Okay, thank you, I will.

My phone is being gay. Feel free to make your own sigil to our Lord Santificatus.
This is one I made, I also attached the energy line to it to charge it. I can easily undo the attachment if you are unsatisfied with this one. Also, during the process of making and charging, I was intuitively shown the colors: orange, green, purple, and black. Do with all of this what you will.

The image isn’t uploading here either, it’s buffering at 100%, I’ll see if I can PM it.

It isn’t working in PM either, idk what it is.

Last edited:
I figured it out @El Brujo

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 26
Name him 'Bob'