Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you do with your hair?

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
Do any of you bother to do much with your hair? Like put any thought into how it is styled?

Sometimes I just let mine grow and then cut it when it starts getting in my eyes. Other times I just buzz it

Got a buzz cut during the beginning of the year, gonna regrow it out down to the shoulders. Shit's taking way longer than I expected. Doesn't help that I have type 3c/4a hair.

i have john wick hair, my only decent trait

Buzz cut. It's the easiest and most comfortable cut. I have shit hair anyway, it's not like growing it out would do anything.

Buzz cut. It's the easiest and most comfortable cut. I have shit hair anyway, it's not like growing it out would do anything.
Buzz cut is the worst haircut, youre shooting yourself in the foot doing that. ask for a fringe haircut instead and grow it out.

I hardly ever change it. If you let things grow out it means less trips out into public to have it cut which is a plus

I like get my curly hair braid

Do any of you bother to do much with your hair? Like put any thought into how it is styled?

Sometimes I just let mine grow and then cut it when it starts getting in my eyes. Other times I just buzz it
I have this haircut:

Zrzut ekranu 2023 06 03 033159

I'm trying to appeal to looksmax and it worked out ok.

but my hair gets greasy as fuck after one day and my sides tend to be swirly so I look sometimes goofy when I don't comb them at least somewhat.

I have ugly deathnic hair.

if i try to make it long then i will need to use heat and products to make it straight since it's curly deathnic hair. i just cut it in buzz cut these days just to acoid wasting time over my hair every morning

What hair?

I am bald and shave the rest

I never go to the hairdresser's as I don't like looking at myself in the mirror or chatting to the hairdresser.
I cut it myself. I wear a hat most of the time so I don't know why I care.

i always keep it neatly cut,,im already ugly as shit no reason to look even worse

same. Yes it is a shitty haircut. But as a shitskin ethnic it's already over
I have ugly deathnic hair.
same

I have a weirdly shaped head and all styles just look shit.

It has grown for 7 months, and it will grow for many more, because I don't care about going to the barber for expensive haircuts and still come out looking like a 3.5/10 on a good day

I went to a hairdresser when I had a full head of hair. Now that the Norwood reaper has fucked me up I am gonna look like shit regardless if I get cut by a professional, so I just do DIY bowlcut when it becomes to long.

I have a Charles Manson type of haircut

I try to get a haircut from time to time, if not I get it relaxed

I have a little long hair more or less it reached my eyes :feelsautistic: