Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys think about Koreas dropping birth rate

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
Foids have been celebrating this not seeing the bigger picture of a complete societal collapse and that less women will be born(Not that I’m surprised foids can’t understand basic logic)
but I’ve notice that ricecels are overly disrespected.

I’ve feel sorry for all the new ricecels being created because Korean Whores are hypergamous

Kim going to take over the South without shooting a single bullet. So good for him. He has already won. But will celebrate with a few rockets pointed at the Japan to mark his next target.

View: https://youtu.be/dDu8Sz8SIhI

Those foids are fucking retarded for supporting it. Less birth rates means a smaller population. Smaller population means a smaller army. Smaller army means they're less of a deterent to prevent the North Koreans from invading. NK birth rate is 1.8 while SK is .8. This is not good in the long run.

Those foids are fucking retarded for supporting it. Less birth rates means a smaller population. Smaller population means a smaller army. Smaller army means they're less of a deterent to prevent the North Koreans from invading. NK birth rate is 1.8 while SK is .8. This is not good in the long run.
Don’t expect foids to have logic