Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you look like?

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
I look like this
I 10

I'm midget height too (5'3")

It's over :feelsrope:

you look similar to Saint Intellau he is also black and very short,

I am white very short disabled and ugly it nevER even began for me

104911842 sana a yemen jan 11 2014 unidentified yemeni boy portrait in sana a children of yeme

I'm a spiccel, and this is my look alike

Guy mogs me

I'm a -10/10 subhuman deformed creature that isn't considered a human lifeform
I mean if he ogremaxxes he can definitely get play, but that depends on his height

ricecel skinnyfat:society:

I look like if this old whore (same eyes and crooked nose) mixed with

Young non bearded Dev Patel

Combine those two and you basically have me, I could be mistaken for spanish, a jew, a romanian and maybe if I were darker an indian.

it sure sucks being medfag.

I look like if this old whore (same eyes and crooked nose) mixed with
View attachment 957219
Young non bearded Dev Patel
View attachment 957221

Combine those two and you basically have me, I could be mistaken for spanish, a jew, a romanian and maybe if I were darker an indian.

it sure sucks being medfag.
Being racially ambiguous is detrimental to someone's looks in most cases unless they're a foid. Men love mixed chicks, women don't like mixed men because they all want pure white men, or a pure man of their own race. They're worse than the nazis.

Being racially ambiguous is detrimental to someone's looks in most cases unless they're a foid. Men love mixed chicks, women don't like mixed men because they all want pure white men, or a pure man of their own race. They're worse than the nazis.
Especially here in scandinavia it was over the day my grandpa came over thinking he'd make good money but he just doomed his lineage instead

Especially here in scandinavia it was over the day my grandpa came over thinking he'd make good money but he just doomed his lineage instead
Yeah that was stupid. Ethnics should never leave their country unless they're going to America or the UK because those countries are very accepting of ethnics. He should've used his opportunity in Scandinavia to move to one of those countries.

I was told I looked German by an old Russian woman Uber driver.