Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do girls always respond like chat gpt to me

F

funnyman

Banned
-
Why are girls like this I'm a good person my mom says i look good and my friends say i am a funny guy i don't understand

You need to be attractive to unlock the personality dlc

Apr 9, 2024
Posts 5

my mom says i look good

Hungry Tom And Jerry GIF by Bombay Softwares

First of all kys foid you are an obvious troll
Rape all foids kill them all
Exterminate all foids and throw acid on them

First of all kys foid you are an obvious troll
Rape all foids kill them all
Exterminate all foids and throw acid on them
I'm a guy. Add me on discord if you don't believe me: doru2045 i am new to this website

No man I'm not like that lol
Aha see this is why you foids are always caught here you are so low iq its unreal
Rape all foids exterminate them all

Aha see this is why you foids are always caught here you are so low iq its unreal
Rape all foids exterminate them all
Why don't you just add me on discord and we can vc I'll turn on camera

foids don't respond like ChatGPT

one of those is a conscious life-form with an intellect, thoughts, ideas and opinions

the other is foids

why don't you just hang yourself, make a public stream and send us all the link

one of those is a conscious life-form with an intellect, thoughts, ideas and opinions

the other is foids
But the girls don't say anything to me, don't start convo don't try to continue it, if i don't type to them anything i never hear from them again

the other is foids

correct

GPT is very verbose and programmed to not be offensive.

On the other hand, that's how foids typically answer :

Fuck you and kill yourself live so we can laugh at you toilet its your fault why we have so much suffering today you are ruining our society and should be ashame

But the girls don't say anything to me, don't start convo don't try to continue it, if i don't type to them anything i never hear from them again
@SoycuckGodOfReddit @highschoolcel get it this faggot has friends and comes to incel forum for trolling

Fuck you and kill yourself live so we can laugh at you toilet its your fault why we have so much suffering today you are ruining our society and should be ashame
But i didn't do anything wrong I'm on self improvement too

women are used to not having to put any effort into relationships (especially with men) so many are like this, or they simply text dry because they arent really into you, or maybe youre just bad at getting a conversation rolling. there could technically be many reasons. Some women, especially attractive ones have absolutely no personality aside from being attractive anyways.

women are used to not having to put any effort into relationships (especially with men) so many are like this, or they simply text dry because they arent really into you, or maybe youre just bad at getting a conversation rolling. there could technically be many reasons. Some women, especially attractive ones have absolutely no personality aside from being attractive anyways.
I see, will gymmaxing help? I tried it but I'm not that bad looking i think i can look pretty good if i go for 2 years maybe then i will deserve some love?

This is either sarcasm or you still have a lot to learn

You speak to girls and have friends? Mogs me, GrAY

Foids don't respond to you because you are an ugly subhuman
PS NO, MODS, I'M NOT FUCKING HARASSING HIM, HE ASKED A QUESTION AND I GAVE HIM AN HONEST RESPONSE

Nigga, I always watching you while you're sleeping, don't be scared, GrAYnigger :)

I see, will gymmaxing help? I tried it but I'm not that bad looking i think i can look pretty good if i go for 2 years maybe then i will deserve some love?
Its less important than face and height but I guess it can be to minmax or something. Take this from a gymcel, I'm the strongest kid in my grade and as far as I know my school yet women still treat me like a leper.

they would have a lot to say if you raped them and ate them alive

there's your solution

I'm just confused a bit about my situation
Ill make it quick and painless: You have been lied to your whole life, you are very probably ugly, autistic and/or short. Personality is a meme and doesnt matter, all that matters is being tall, being good looking, being NT and having a high status

He also needs to be at least 18 to post here which he clearly isn't even close to.
and also a male

it sounds like a troon or foid

Its less important than face and height but I guess it can be to minmax or something. Take this from a gymcel, I'm the strongest kid in my grade and as far as I know my school yet women still treat me like a leper.
What if i get to bodybuilder-level looks?

I'm not a bad guy
you are infiltrating our forum, but you won't infiltrate a foid?

pathetic

whatever happened to bros before hoes?

you are evil

Ill make it quick and painless: You have been lied to your whole life, you are very probably ugly, autistic and/or short. Personality is a meme and doesnt matter, all that matters is being tall, being good looking, being NT and having a high status
No I've heard about all that I'm 5'6 but I don't think i am that short and ofc i always go for girls the same height as me or shorter