Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you prefer?

The foid you are interested in ends up with

• Total voters
Another foid.

It's painful either way, but I'd choose the second.

the faggot one because its more rare

Greycel tier thread.

I don't know greyman

This. It's a weird question.

If somebody votes chad, best case scenario they're a cuck, worse case they're a faggot. (faggot might be worse than cuck, not sure tbh)

If somebody votes foid, I'm not sure what we can infer from that.

Very weird thread

another foid is lees of a punch to the ego because it means you don't belong to the category she's attracted to. if she ends up with a chad that means that you are inadequate which if you're posting here you are regardless but it's still less of a gut punch i guess.

another foid is lees of a punch to the ego because it means you don't belong to the category she's attracted to. if she ends up with a chad that means that you are inadequate which if you're posting here you are regardless but it's still less of a gut punch i guess.

I don't know man. I hardly believe in lesbians. They all seem to still be Chadsexual. They just aren't interested in average or ugly guys.

I don't know man. I hardly believe in lesbians. They all seem to still be Chadsexual. They just aren't interested in average or ugly guys.
yeah, when there is no chad around or when chad rejects them they turn towards lesbian relationships which seem to be a cope rather than a sexuality. there's a reason almost all lesbians are bitter or at least somewhat hostile towards men and why all lesbian relationships eventually end in a dead bedroom type of situation, look up lesbian bed death. i tried putting myself in the shoes of someone who has an oneities and i think that knowing that she at least isn't getting fucked by another man would make me feel at least a little less mogged by the whole situation.