Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think about skeleton foids?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Basically the opposite of a landwhale. Skinny, close to anorexic females. Any thoughts on them?

a wise man once said, “they won’t fuck us any way.”

they are too bony

They are better than land whales

This. I'd gladly fuck a skinny girl, honestly i find them hot (especially the "shy" ones). Unfortunately, they go for chad too.

the boney ones with no tits or ass i dont like

Anorexic foids are gross as fuck tbh. Just like landwhales, they aren't at a healthy bodyweight.

I hear they have meaty pussies. I saw that skinny girl on YouTube pussy shot.

They would be easier to beat than a landwhale

They look like survivors of Auchwitz ı have one in my class.

just make an account on myproana.com and be done with it

They upset my stomach for some reason. Oh wait, now I remember! They remind me of malnourished prisoners in concentration camps.

I really wonder how people manage to watch anorexic chicks on camsites.

Last edited:
The other point of the disease

Hideous and scary looking

What do you think about skeleton foids?​

I'm in love with one but I get athleticism-mogged by a little boy and can never measure up to his place in her heart.

Better than landwhales, but not ideal.

Screenshot 2021 10 31 at 11 06 17 What do you think about skeleton foids Incels is   Involunta

XD

They're repulsive asf. I hate landwhales too but imo there's nothing uglier than a foid with no tits or ass.

I’m very skinny myself so tbh yeah I like them. I need my weightmatch because I don’t need to get strength mogged by my gf tbh. I’m only 120 pounds.

Repulsive, although that's rich for me to say as I look like a fucking skeleton. Ideal build on a girl is somewhat curvy - not fat - with a nice big ass.

Is this a "skeleton" to you?

243586521 4477562175668021 6270854837702726474 n 1

If so, they are as vain as the others.

This. I'd gladly fuck a skinny girl, honestly i find them hot (especially the "shy" ones). Unfortunately, they go for chad too.
Me too

they are repulsive, if i was attracted to them i would jack off to the skeleton in the corner of my science class

10% - Necro post
I would date a skeleton girl

fakecel if would refuse

Reported for necroposting
Try being member longer for year before reporting, maybe you'll understand the rules - necroposting only applies if you use a meaningless one-liner