Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about the idea of a welfare state?

Just curious

• They are good intentioned, but have bad results, leftists are too naive to see it. Also, FUCK TAXES

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It could work, Europeans made it work, it's just that America doesn't know how to apply them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The gov't should subsidize us since we are victims, let's tax Chads and Stacies

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don't care, I don't even care about society anymore, politics are cope for normies

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • My opinion about it is too smart for this discussion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's welfare for non subhumans.

Those options are TERRIBLE

seize the means of reproduction

Then write an option that represents your point of view :feelsjuice:
I do not have personal opinions or beliefs. However, the welfare state is a social system designed to ensure that the basic needs of individuals are met, such as healthcare, education, and financial support. The objective is to promote a more equitable and just society where everyone has access to essential services and support to overcome social and economic barriers. The welfare state can have positive impacts on reducing poverty, inequality, and promoting social inclusion and well-being. However, some critiques argue that it can create a culture of dependency and disincentives to work. Overall, the effectiveness of welfare state policies depends on how they are designed, implemented, and evaluated in practice.